A Slight buff to D-Class CC NLR - Accepted

PandaInShitpostLand

What you want to see? -  A buff in D-Class CC NLR from 2 minutes (120 seconds) to 1min 30sec, (90 seconds) 

Why should we add it? -  There are lots of gensec now since our NLR, We aren't that powerful anymore, and our riots are shut down easily, not to mention 2 minute NLR means by the time we die, and are heading back up, gensec has already waited/broken nlr, we would have more time to finish off the gensec if we have less time on our NLR, and allows riots to go by quicker.

What are the advantages of having this? - Riots are more fast paced, D-Class arent as annoyed, and D-Class have a chance to finish off remaining gensec after a good push

Who is it mainly for? - D-Class, Chaos

Links to any content - N/A

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

-Support

D-Class CC were given an NLR due to how dangerous they are, and the fact could keep hitting Gensec every 30 seconds. 
Also, I've seen D-Class CC's break NLR before, so its not just Gensec.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+support
I mean if I'm perfectly honest, over my time in this server I find that through the GenSec and MTF jobs I've had the CC's RARELY ever make a whole group get out and actually barely get out themselves. 90% of the time they just get slaughtered by MTF that go in (may or may not die) then come back from NLR. 

Also, the D-Class CCs are pretty rare and I'd say that Pro D-Class (which is mostly the same) is more frequently seen. The CCs also can't get heavy weaponry so it isn't that effective unless GenSec can't aim/kill them.

insert cliched signature 

2 minutes ago, starr said:

+support
I mean if I'm perfectly honest, over my time in this server I find that through the GenSec and MTF jobs I've had the CC's RARELY ever make a whole group get out and actually barely get out themselves. 90% of the time they just get slaughtered by MTF that go in (may or may not die) then come back from NLR. 

Also, the D-Class CCs are pretty rare and I'd say that Pro D-Class (which is mostly the same) is more frequently seen. The CCs also can't get heavy weaponry so it isn't that effective unless GenSec can't aim/kill them.

2 hours ago, starr said:

They are rare cause D-Class CC's rarely get on, though that's starting to change with Reznov's again. D-Class CC's are able to shred through 3-4 Gensec per life, and if your guys NLR was half of ours, D-Class CC's would murder Gensec rather quickly.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

21 minutes ago, Gunther said:

They are rare cause D-Class CC's rarely get on, though that's starting to change with Reznov's again. D-Class CC's are able to shred through 3-4 Gensec per life, and if your guys NLR was half of ours, D-Class CC's would murder Gensec rather quickly.

You forget to count MTF, Reznovs and D-Class CCs make it far by themselves. As I said beforehand, in this server, it's pretty obvious of the different teams for the TDM that's here (GenSec vs. D-Class | MTF vs. CI). CI do normally get to LCZ at least once but with MTF spawning inside the Foundation anyway, we just push them back again. Surprisingly with you guy's new CCs, you hold well against them, so it may be annoying SOMETIMES but in the end, every branch has a time where they get defeated, and personally I believe that happens to GenSec the most but only because you guys are pretty much at a constant battle you get me? So in the sense of a W/L for GenSec, it may be higher than say MTF but that's because you guys literally always fight, which has always been the case for you guys. Oh and the last thing I'll mention is that if it becomes a problem because of the rise in those hammers, then that's a nerf on the hammer and not CCs cause people do pay a lot for them.

Hell, I could get into more intricate details but for now, I would say at the very least be curious about this turnout. If it really becomes a problem then we put it back up again or just learn to handle it, or branches get on during the times of riots.

insert cliched signature 

37 minutes ago, Ritz said:

+Support
The "Gensec" cc's are a significantly more common sight than most D-Class cc's

i kinda do be biased on this subject tho

he kinda be bias

BUT HE DO BE SPITTING FAX

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

-Support

Today we literally got rushed by multiple reznovs with molotovs. We comedy lost d-block when we had alot of gensec on. It would be cancer as I think more one are trying to get/make cc's with molotovs.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support, D-Class CC's are already absurdly powerfull in D-Block.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

mtf is the biggest problem
once we get that one juicy spot to rush in, all of mtf is called, they prob arent doing anything anyway, may as well go
so, now we cant even leave lower D-Block without getting turned into led sandvich
gensec can easily take care of us, if they are competent, we arent the hardest to take out, heavys and upper classes annihilate us
this, in my opinion is the step in the right direction
and like rits, im kinda biased, dont quote me unless you think this way

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

On 1/20/2020 at 4:27 PM, starr said:

+support