Nodez Ban From GaminglightAccepted

BigBoiOmar

Your in-game name: BigBoiOmar

Your Steam ID: 

The player's in-game name: Nodez

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_1:0:490098914

What did the player do: As EMS low command, I care for my sweet little children, so I tried to help him not be kicked from ems by reminding him to fill out the roll call, but I got a reply back saying who TF are you and I answered truthfully. But the worst part is that he said, and I quote, "Fuck gaminglight fucked zeeptin is corrupt" what made me even more mad is that he used past tense by saying fucked instead of fuck, but that's not too important.

Evidence (required):Nodez.thumb.png.5cc44ef6edffe62ebb3a0ab4000e0598.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Be perma banned from Police Rp and any gaminglight server if possible because he shows no interest but actual disrespect and no intent to respect the actual OWNER of the COMUNITY.

Any extra information: N/A

Just now, Kade said:

+Support

Clearly server disrespect and he obviously doesn't want to be on the server...so don't let him.

Obvious + Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Just now, Rocco_Rex said:

+support

Blacklist his ass

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Rocco_Rex said:

+support

Blacklist his ass

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor