Lee's Senior Command Application

Lee

1. Steam Name?:changland

2. Steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:68422312 

3. Roster Name?:Lee

4. Current Rank?:CPT

5. When were you promoted?:I got promoted to 1LT around 12/15/2019 them I got promoted to CPT on 12/28/2019. 

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?:I joined security since September in last year.

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many Security guidelines?:Yes and i will always check all SOP and suggest something what we should add in SOP for security benefit and infrom high command,HFTO and CO RCF if i see information in SOP is incorrect or outdated.

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?:Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?:Yes 

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):The reason that i want to apply for senior command is not because of power or my own benefit. It's because that i want to take more responsibility to improve a whole security and slove any problems that we have. For past 5 months i have much experience working with other members. I always keep eyes on low command,NCO and enlisted to check if there's any problems or they need help with something i will gladly help them. Sometimes if i see any conflict between security members or anyone who involved i will step in and try to understand the whole situation and solve it. If that issue is really worse then i thought, I'll report to LTCOL or high command if needed and try to fix it together. As command member it's important that i always need to be serious when I'm on duty all the time and keep eyes on everyone how they do their work and make sure they don't cause any problems. Beside of getting the problems solved I always take it to the meeting and discuss how we can improve on that and make sure not to let those things happened again. I always look for someone who deserves promotion of doing their work great and someone who have potential to lead because in the future they may be command member to help security more in the future. That's other reason why i want to be MAJ to get more command member for someone who have potential. Other reason i want to be MAJ I want to be the part of big decision between other senior command,high command, administrative that may be big impact on security and others. 

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:First thing i would tell them that they can't leave D Block without permission from NCO and they need valid reason to be there. So i will give them a verbal warning for the first time and tell them if they have any questions about our rule they can ask WO and i will give them a SOP link to make sure they understand the whole rule. If they still keep doing it i will have no choice but to demote them and tell them they need to be retrain.

12. What would you do if an SGT was giving people permission to leave D Block?: First i would check if SGT are the highest rank NCO or not if not I would tell SGT to let the higher rank NCO in D Block deal with giving permission. Second if SGT or any NCO keep giving permission to security members and lead it to the lack of numbers of security members in D Block. I will have to give him a warning and explain not to let many security members leave D Block and make sure they have valid reason to leave before giving permission. If that SGT keep doing the same mistake. I will have to demote him. 

13. What do you do if an E11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:I would tell E11 they can't enter D Block and they can't taking charge here because Security are the one who in charge in D Block. Next thing i will him why he's here and who order or give him permission to be here. Then i will report it to high command of E11.

14. Who is A1?(RP):What's that? 

The best Lee. 😉