ban appeal

logan_leggs

1. Steam Name: logan_leggs

2. Ingame Name: Smoke

3. SteamID: 0:0:90786873

4. Ban Length: 1 day attempted perm

5. Admin that Banned you: boss

6. Reason for Ban: suspicion of having alt account 

7. Dispute: I have never had an alt account and been on Shock for about a month and been on almost every day I have the shock discord who was present as well as admins who are currently on the date it 1/20/2020 time is 12:29EST

+Support
I can say he was wrongfully banned, due to a staff member not taking the time to get information and evidence of an alt account. I am currently the person leading the case, and have about 6 people that have told me he DOES not have an alt account. Senior CMDR Texas and Shock CMD and low CMD are good witnesses. I am asking for "smoke" to get unbanned, due to being banned with out any evidence due to a common name among many games.
-Trial Moderator Gillis 

1 minute ago, LT Gillis said:

+Support
I can say he was wrongfully banned, due to a staff member not taking the time to get information and evidence of an alt account. I am currently the person leading the case, and have about 6 people that have told me he DOES not have an alt account. Senior CMDR Texas and Shock CMD and low CMD are good witnesses. I am asking for "smoke" to get unbanned, due to being banned with out any evidence due to a common name among many games.
-Trial Moderator Gillis 

• 2 weeks later...