Weapon Change for Demo Expert - Accepted

Gunther

What you want to see? - I would like to see the Prox Mine be removed and a SLAM/C4 be added instead.

Why should we add it? - The Proximity is by far the worst of all the explosives, not because of damage, but because people don't listen and end up blowing it up. With the addition of the SLAM or C4, it can placed anywhere and remotely detonated, making for more accurate traps and less Foundation staff on the wall.

What are the advantages of having this? - Having a more accurate weapon making for better traps and pre-planning, such as being used against 076, 966, or 682, or D-Class Partials as the D-Class could not blow it up by sending it back up to us. 

Who is it mainly for? - Demo Expert

Links to any content - None, the SLAM weapon is already on the server.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

3 hours ago, Bionicle said:

+support, not much needs to be said. you always get that one SO that just runs into the mine, so this would be a welcome change

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+ Support
-Prevents team kill and damaging allies
-actually allows for a proper trap
- its a demo expert it should have control of the atleast one of its bombs detonations

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

On 1/19/2020 at 11:59 PM, Bionicle said:

+support, not much needs to be said. you always get that one SO that just runs into the mine, so this would be a welcome change

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.