Arthur Fleck's Senior Command Application

Arthur Fleck

1. Steam Name?: Castro

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:144121638

3. Roster Name?: Arthur Fleck

4. Current Rank?: 1LT

5. When were you promoted?: January, 11th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 5 months 

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many Security guidelines?: Of Course 

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?: Absolutely 

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?: Yes, as I believe that respect is one of the most important things.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):  Because I want to help out within the Gensec branch as I think that I could be a great assistance towards the branch itself, due to my dedication towards Gensec and how much I care for it. I'm also not afraid of helping anyone if that means I have to help and OFC or a Captain I still treat them with same respect. I also have multiple months serving as a low/junior command so I already know my ways around commanding Enlisted and NCO's. I also know most of the command and I am great friends with almost all of them, so If they needed any help I would absolutely be there for them as well as any Enlisted or NCO in general.  I feel like if I were a commander it would greatly help the foundation and this would be an amazing experience for me to learn responsibility and leadership skills along with skills I already have, and finally I am very grateful for this opportunity and will make best of this. 

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: The first time I catch him running out of D-Block into LCZ I would give him a verbal warning and say "if I find you going out there again you will be demoted" If I catch him doing him again, I would cuff him then bring him to the bunks and demote him off Gensec.

12. What would you do if an SGT was giving people permission to leave D Block?: As the new rule of NCO's have permission to go to LCZ, I would just warn him to not let too much Enlisted out as we need a good amount of Security to be always guarding D-Block.

13. What do you do if an E11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would tell him who has the proper authority as D-Block and order him to go to a barricade if he does want to assist guarding D-Block with us.

14. Who is A1?(RP): [Redacted]

Edited by Arthur Fleck

On 1/20/2020 at 7:51 PM, Killaz said:

Pretty good app. E11 are technically not even allowed in d-block, so they shouldn't be there in the first place.

Castro my man is going places.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.