1. 1. BadAim For SCMDR?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge VCMDR BadAim

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

ALL OF THEM

image.png.19d5a87c470e61e357ddb62478ab604c.png

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a senior commander because I believe it is the perfect position for me currently. When purge came out, I knew I was going to remain dedicated to Purge until it can fly on its own, as I have always wanted to be able to Nurse a battalion into a position of respect and fame. However, from the attitudes of members of certain battalions I had noticed in my time on the server, I understood my end goal must be a higher position than Purge. This has left me feeling torn inside, between my call to ensure respect and discipline is kept between all battalions, and also ensuring that in some branches the proper people are being moved up into command as we currently have multiple battalions that seem to have been completely overlooked with officer promotions, which I am concerned may lead to battalion inactivity. But, I am also torn between still wanting to be in a position where I can continue to assist Purge in reaching the ambitious goals I have set for them. The position of Senior Commander would allow me to reach both of these goals, and continue to prove my ability as a commander to high command.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Been playing on and off since the pre-release, but I became completely dedicated a month ago. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

On top of the duties of a Commander (Roster work, Document work, Promotions, punishments and in-game leadership), a Senior Commander must be active in-game, always dress themselves in a serious manner, be available to officers as he is the first person they should be contacting. A senior commander should also be fully competent in leading missions, and do so with ease.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted with the position of Senior Commander because of the many different command positions I have held across gaminglight and the accomplishments I have achieved in those positions.

SCP-RP:
E-11 1LT: Helped create a new subdivision, and became the deputy head of another

A-1 2LT: I did what was expected of me as a 2LT and retired on good terms.

Janitorial Executive (Equivalent to COL): Helped introduce multiple branch update, did a majority of SOP work and I was told I was on track to receive a higher position in this branch if I did not leave it to ensure I could be fully dedicated to Purge.

IMPRP:

Purge Vice Commander: Completed a majority of roster work, and I have managed to perform and work above and beyond the expectations set by the Grand General for Vice Commander+.

Staffing positions:

Admin on SCP-RP: received staff of the month and transferred to IMPRP on good terms.

Senior Moderator on IMPRP: I have done what has been expected of me and have continued to remain dedicated to staffing first and foremost before RP.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Normally Daily for a few hours, on weekends most of the day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Not on this server, no.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif