Self-Breaching - Denied

[GL] Inaccurate

What you want to see? -  Make it so MTF/Gensec can't shoot SCPs as they're self-breaching

Why should we add it? - Because it makes it almost impossible to self-breach, like you can rc 682 SO easily while he's self-breaching

What are the advantages of having this? - Actually allowing SCPs to self-breach

Who is it mainly for? - SCPS

Links to any content - N/A

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

- Support

MTF/GENSEC personnel would obviously shoot 682 if they aren't able to prevent him from escaping through repairing his doors or what have you. Where would you draw the line and where you would be able to shoot the SCPs? This would just create a huge number of sits along the lines of, "He shot me two inches from where he was supposed to be able to".

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

7 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

MTF/GENSEC personnel would obviously shoot 682 if they aren't able to prevent him from escaping through repairing his doors or what have you. Where would you draw the line and where you would be able to shoot the SCPs? This would just create a huge number of sits along the lines of, "He shot me two inches from where he was supposed to be able to".

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

12 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

I think what this refers to more, is if an SCP (Like 682) Which has an outer CC is breaking trough his second door, MTF just unloads fire into it instead of actualy going trough the proper steps of recontainment, same for 035, they just gas him instead of actualy halting the self breach.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Well the proper steps for recontaining SCP 682 is to unload on him and then tranq him. There are times where MTF just won't be able to halt the recontainment, and that is just a secondary way that they can recontain dangerous SCPs that are escaping.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

21 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

insert cliched signature 

21 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

23 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

7 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Well the proper steps for recontaining SCP 682 is to unload on him and then tranq him. There are times where MTF just won't be able to halt the recontainment, and that is just a secondary way that they can recontain dangerous SCPs that are escaping.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 1/19/2020 at 3:48 PM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

The solution your looking for is

"MTF can't gun down 682 as an alternative to giving him D-Class"
                                       or
Having Someone just do an @everyone in the discord and saying
"Just feed 682 instead of shooting him"

And if he starts breaching than let him have some fun, he's waiting 30+ minutes just to get out after all

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once