Tagooon

Tagooon Head Chef Application

Name (in game): Tagooon

Branch Applying for: Kitchen

Time on Server: many many months

Time in Community: 3 years

Improvements You Will Make To Branch: I am a women so I am a natural born chef

Past Command Experience: I used to be the Head Chef back when reborn was General

Why Do You Want to Be in a Command Position? Well I was ordering from the Kitchen earlier today and I notcied something absolutely despicable. There was a huge stain on the table that I was sitting at. This made me very angry and I even made a complaint to the higher ups, and they did not even care. I want to apply because I have prior knowladge of running this kitchen and as I said I am a very good and reliable cook. I want to rid this kitchen of its stains and make it a healthier and neater place for everyone to eat.

How Active Can You Be? about once a month

Time Zone: EST

Warns (across all servers): like 2

+support

Out of all the sandwich makers, his chef prowess is by far the best.

-Support

U.S. Military: General Of The Army GOA edit.png

-Support 

Bad food and service

MilitaryRP Head of event team
Brigadier General of RU Core & RU DI WiN 

1 minute ago, Richard said:

-Support

reason?

9 minutes ago, Tagooon said:

reason?

-Support

U.S. Military: General Of The Army GOA edit.png

Just now, Richard said:

-Support

reason?

+/- Support

I have to say the last time I dined in your grub hall is was at large mediocre. It tasted like a standard meal served in a high-security urban prison. The eggs although cooked all the way through had no finesse to them and lacked essential spices you need to elevate any dish to a level a chef could be proud of. Meanwhile drink options, although limited, were satisfactory and went well with the main course. The main course being grilled potatoes, sliced and salted. Yes, I am referring to french fries. These french fries although above those found on a corner fast food restaurant did not attain the status of a correctly salted box of fries from dairy queen. There was indeed ketchup served alongside the french fries which made them acceptable in my eyes, but my compatriots agreed that they were simply sub-par the usual high-status such fries attain in RU base. However, there was an instance of this chef's cooking that indeed made my mouth water for more. It was the great bake off of 1989 where US and RU chefs alike flew into a frenzy creating cakes, breads, and various other items. Along with other members of US HC I went through the venues tasting the products when we came along Tagoon's dish. This masterpiece of a creation, this sensual delight, was of course his famous blue berry muffins. To this day I am blown off my feet remembering the perfect quality of his muffins. Those babies were at just the right temperature, with just the right number of berries, and of course, carried the power of symmetry in its design. For this reason I give this support a plus or minus support as he shows potential that has not reached into his daily cooking.

U.S. Four Star General  August 2018 - January 2019/ Reinstated September 2019 - Present

Creator of AFSOC  l  Former MTF NU7 VCMDR  l  Former Storm Trooper CMDR

2 hours ago, Tagooon said:

yo how fucking old is that shit

It is the big old, from the first time RU had that knife fight to see who would be a chef and I won

9 minutes ago, Classified said:

It is the big old, from the first time RU had that knife fight to see who would be a chef and I won

all i know is that at one point me, matt and dave were all chef's cuz of my female model

- Support

I must say my good man although your cuisine was not up to par with even fast food chefs, I do believe it was still edible to dine in, but only in such rare occasions. Now you maybe asking, "Why thou Hudson hath belittle thy food?" Well the answer is actually quite simple, first off the use of iodized salt in your french fries was quite the bad decision in your part. Obviously the iodine is what ruins the taste of such a dish. I recommend using Kosher Salt the next time in the fries as Kosher does not carry iodine but has that hint of sodium chloride that add the taste to be more tasteful. Better yet you may use Sea Salt as one it is more healthier than other salts and two the taste and flavor of it is adequate. Now still I am not done criticizing your fries as it was stale and bitter. Now I cannot say it was fully your fault as budgeting of course, as I believe you have reused the oil from the day before and there were no new bottles but I must say it was really abusive to my tongue, oh how the beating it took just to allow such a fry to slide down my poor esophagus. I ask next time to replace the frying oil and use possibly peanut oil and have it refined to have that utter crispy taste. Now for the sweet dough that my counterpart has explained as the best he has tasted, the muffins. Now that I may add that I do not have a sweet tooth and that I will keep my judgement more objective. First off the muffin was insipid and it could be caused by a variety of reasons, it could be that again you used iodized salt than other types. You may have used flavored lemon juice or just store bought juice other than highly concentrated lemon or other juices. This is not acceptable for muffins. Now second the berries, although Blueberries are my most favorite of the berry dynasty, it was definitely liquefied after baking, now I do may add that many other may like their blueberries soft and liquidity to have that umami spread on the dough and I completely understand in that viewpoint but I may add that although blueberries or any berries in the matter tend to melt whilst in the oven, when baking under 350°F try to bake it around 16 to 20 minutes, this will allow not only the berry not turn into liquid mush but allow the berry to retain its mass but allowing its flavor to seep into the dough and have that awe feel when eating. As the blueberries will be stuck with the dough and the dough will actually melt in your mouth. I believe the only thing I've somewhat enjoyed was the beverages, the beverage I may add we're from regular soda conglomerates like Coca Cola , and PepsiCo. Really that is not what made the difference, it was the Ginger Ale that really made the difference in my mind. Now the Ginger Ale was actually able to quell the bitter taste of the fries that you have made which in my opinion was only thing you did you better the bad. Such delicacies and cuisines should not be distributes to the Military personnel as the goal of food especially in the military is to not only satisfy the stomach's of soldiers and not starve men but to have that emotional stability, why do people eat ice cream or binge eat when sad or tired. It's to make them feel better and if the food is up to standard, it will de-motivate soldiers and really affect the men in the battlefield, and no establishment wants that. I believe that cooks in McDonalds or Wendy's in fact are better qualified than you, I am sorry but it is a fact. In summary, Your food is shit. 

U.S. General Hudson spacer.png

Former USN Commander May 5th-June 20th, 2017

On 1/19/2020 at 1:27 PM, Fisheyes said:

-SUPPORT

bad food nerd

Learn to cook

России на всю жизнь

Russian Air Force for life

+ Support

I am totally not supporting this because this will most likely lead in RU getting food poisoning

United States Marine Corps Vice Commander Pyro

"It's Not A War Crime If You Don't Get Caught"

-support

i ate your food and now i cant fucking move without feeling lke my insides are crippling

Timmemesss | MilitaryRP WarDog Admin | Ex-EMS Asst. Chief | Ex-TNPD Lieutenant | SRT SSGT | State SGT DOC LT | RU Core HOA (GRU) MAJ | Ex-DoRS | CI Lieutenant | 69th Medical Corps CM PFC | Inquisitor Apprentice |

On 1/20/2020 at 5:43 PM, Mr. Hudson said:

+ Support

I must say my good man although your cuisine was not up to par with even fast food chefs, I do believe it was still edible to dine in, but only in such rare occasions. Now you maybe asking, "Why thou Hudson hath belittle thy food?" Well the answer is actually quite simple, first off the use of iodized salt in your french fries was quite the bad decision in your part. Obviously the iodine is what ruins the taste of such a dish. I recommend using Kosher Salt the next time in the fries as Kosher does not carry iodine but has that hint of sodium chloride that add the taste to be more tasteful. Better yet you may use Sea Salt as one it is more healthier than other salts and two the taste and flavor of it is adequate. Now still I am not done criticizing your fries as it was stale and bitter. Now I cannot say it was fully your fault as budgeting of course, as I believe you have reused the oil from the day before and there were no new bottles but I must say it was really abusive to my tongue, oh how the beating it took just to allow such a fry to slide down my poor esophagus. I ask next time to replace the frying oil and use possibly peanut oil and have it refined to have that utter crispy taste. Now for the sweet dough that my counterpart has explained as the best he has tasted, the muffins. Now that I may add that I do not have a sweet tooth and that I will keep my judgement more objective. First off the muffin was insipid and it could be caused by a variety of reasons, it could be that again you used iodized salt than other types. You may have used flavored lemon juice or just store bought juice other than highly concentrated lemon or other juices. This is not acceptable for muffins. Now second the berries, although Blueberries are my most favorite of the berry dynasty, it was definitely liquefied after baking, now I do may add that many other may like their blueberries soft and liquidity to have that umami spread on the dough and I completely understand in that viewpoint but I may add that although blueberries or any berries in the matter tend to melt whilst in the oven, when baking under 350°F try to bake it around 16 to 20 minutes, this will allow not only the berry not turn into liquid mush but allow the berry to retain its mass but allowing its flavor to seep into the dough and have that awe feel when eating. As the blueberries will be stuck with the dough and the dough will actually melt in your mouth. I believe the only thing I've somewhat enjoyed was the beverages, the beverage I may add we're from regular soda conglomerates like Coca Cola , and PepsiCo. Really that is not what made the difference, it was the Ginger Ale that really made the difference in my mind. Now the Ginger Ale was actually able to quell the bitter taste of the fries that you have made which in my opinion was only thing you did you better the bad. Such delicacies and cuisines should not be distributes to the Military personnel as the goal of food especially in the military is to not only satisfy the stomach's of soldiers and not starve men but to have that emotional stability, why do people eat ice cream or binge eat when sad or tired. It's to make them feel better and if the food is up to standard, it will de-motivate soldiers and really affect the men in the battlefield, and no establishment wants that. I believe that cooks in McDonalds or Wendy's in fact are better qualified than you, I am sorry but it is a fact. In summary, Your food is shit. 

+Support

~ Shadow ~  Noble 4 Operative A239 Emile; United States Army Delta Force Commander

"The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Nemo Resideo.  Wardog Admin MilitaryRP

Accepted

Please speak to GOC/ General of Chefs for training

(Jkjkjk)

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

Call me classy, but definitely not fancy 

On 1/27/2020 at 4:23 PM, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

Accepted

Please speak to GOC/ General of Chefs for training

FAKE ACCEPT

DO NOT LISTEN

• Sad 1