Star Wars Fusion Cutter

Flameyboi

What do you want to see? -  The Star wars fusion cutter added to the server for the SF corps and engineering corps. This tool is used to repair damaged ships and it must be required to go into all classes of SF and 31st so there is a huge advantage to the repairs of fighters and vehicles on the server. Not only will the percentage of players requesting new fighters will go down, it will improve RP experience for both battalions in engineering RP and during events when combat with fighters is required.

Why should we add it? - I personally think it should be added to ensure that pilots and engineers can get a major boost in RP with this repair tool, and even help star fighters request ships less from GMs. Star fighters have to sit and wait a lot during events for a single ship only to be damaged and shot down maybe just minutes afterwards. To even land and get a new ship takes a bunch of time when this repair tool can repair ANY LFS vehicle. 

What are the advantages of having this? - My top 3 arguments of why this addon should be added

1. Adds major RP to both SF and engineering corps

2. Lows the count of reports from SFs requesting new ships making things more easier

3. it just makes sense and this tool should have been added when LFS was added to all engineering classes and SF classes

Who is it mainly for? - All SF classes and 31st classes

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1700003070

image.thumb.png.1e8fbcc7f20fd9208f794b5d1a45f4e7.png

image.png.ff0f2e199a8743ee1482b96534daa10a.png

image.png.891472490aaf50c463bc94a724c3c2f3.png

Edited by Flameyboi

+support but I’ve heard people saying about a car dealer npc so they can spawn them in without having to ask gm’a and they can also repair them aswell but I thinks that’s only for vcmod tho 

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

22 hours ago, Icarus said:

+support, give it to the star fighter engineer job as well as some 31st jobs

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

+ MEGA SUPPORT

+ I have been waiting a while for something like this to be added

+ I would prefer SF to Repair Vehicles rather than destroy them since they have to pay for them

+ Would open up RP Possibilities

+ I would like if only the Engineer, Vice Marshall, and Marshall Jobs get this.

- Gingie