SCP 524 - Suggestion - Denied

twitty4fsu

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP 524 (aka the "Walter the Omnivorous Rabbit")

2. Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1140775435&searchtext=rabbit

3. Link(s) to sweps: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=847451817&searchtext=eat+swep

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?  100 (standard) health. 0 Armor.  Its durability is just that of a rabbit after all

5. Why should we add this SCP? I think it would be a fun little SCP to have around, especially for level 10-15 people who are relatively new. 

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP 524 is your typical white rabbit. But unlike normal rabbits, 524 can eat ANYTHING ranging from skin to plants to concrete to poison to glass. etc. without side effects. The SCP can also engulf itself to disappear. ( i have not included a swep for that. if you wanted to you could possibly use the invisible cloak swep) but after about 30 minutes he reappears near the same location. (if you did do the invisible swep you could make a time limit and a movement limit on it)

7. Extra information: I have only included the sound of eating for the swep. if you want to (as mentioned above) you can use the invisibility cloak for the self-engulfment and maybe even a swep that deals slight damage to act as a bite. I think the SCP could roam arround despite what the containment procedures say. If you deny that then maybe use one of the two empty rooms straight across from D block threw the hall way. And for self breach it could be like him eating throug the door (you can decided how long it takes). Also level requirement i think could be 10-15. or maybe just bronze required. I Really adore this SCP and would LOVE to see it added. I have been a dedicated member of gaming light for about two years now and would love for something suggested from me to make it into the SCP RP server. Once again thank you for your time reviewing this and I hope to see what you think!

SCP Website Link: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-524                                                                                                                       spacer.png

Edit: it has come to my attention that this would basically be 066. Well the eating swep is optional. As I said, you could use a low damage swep to represent a bite.

Edited by twitty4fsu

4 hours ago, Bread said:

- Support
The swep alone will cause minging issues.

I mean its no different than say 066 which is more annoying. Plus any new SCP is a good SCP, even if its just literally a bunny.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

5 hours ago, Bread said:

- Support
The swep alone will cause minging issues.

I mean, yaknow *Vaguely points to 066*

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 1/20/2020 at 11:32 AM, Breen said:

-support 

pointless scp only to cause audio minging similar to 066

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

On 1/20/2020 at 11:32 AM, Breen said:

-support 

pointless scp only to cause audio minging similar to 066

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 1/19/2020 at 2:04 AM, Hoovy said:

eating.png.404d1d7ccae1e3831a7a7b36e0b1bb9f.png

eatingzoom_v1.jpg.c72f5cf07eee980d1415b8a46e967890.jpg

1061621689_eatingzoom2.v1(1).jpg.051112176810eb4ac6fc78346c78fee4.jpg

The only way we can make that SWEP not mingy is to remove the burping feature by editing the files. Currently best to give a -Support. I would love more SCPs but we need to be smart about this.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

6 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

Its a new scp and people shouldn’t have fun with it? It would most likely open more ways for research to test on it.

I agree with Th3 here. Won't be too hard to implement and wouldn't bring be a drastic change for the server. Besides, if they're spamming their SWEP, report them to staff, we exist for a reason.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

13 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

Its a new scp and people shouldn’t have fun with it? It would most likely open more ways for research to test on it.

Way to bring a guy down guys? 

Potinlea scp? No as stated above it can be used for testing. 

And if you want to talk of useless scps then let's look at 131-a 131-b 457 343 and 999. Just because an scp doesn't have any advances or complex functions it doesn't mean its useless. If this scp is added it will add a new scp for research and rnd to test on but also allow for new players to experience being an scp early in their gameplay and keep them on the server(yes there are low ranking scps but who wants to play the exact samething every day) 

I guess my point is variety is good and staff is active so minging is not a problem so we all should just have fun and accept this scp. 

+Support 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+Support as I think this would bring some type of uniqueness to the SCP we currently have on Site 5. It being a free roam SCP means it wouldn't take up a containment spot and can spawn in LCZ. With Limits and rules like other SCPs I think this SCP could be added. JRs will have something else to test on increasing Research activity slightly. With that this has my support.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 2/3/2020 at 9:23 AM, Catsro said:

+Support as I think this would bring some type of uniqueness to the SCP we currently have on Site 5. It being a free roam SCP means it wouldn't take up a containment spot and can spawn in LCZ. With Limits and rules like other SCPs I think this SCP could be added. JRs will have something else to test on increasing Research activity slightly. With that this has my support.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021