Cody - Trial-Mod Application :)

Codyy

What is your in-game name?: 31st Commander Cody 6126

What is your steam name?: Cody

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:97816021

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have owned a few garry's mod servers and been super admin on others. I was super admin on a server that held a consistent 80 pop when it was in its prime. This was called ICE DarkRP #1. I have also owned a SWRP and a DarkRP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 5 weeks ago I believe.

What date did you make your forums account? Dec. 26, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod / Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: PST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve the rank of trial mod because I am currently a game master and I am not able to help enforce actually moderator sits. As the rank of game master I see all of the cases that go untouched yet I can not help them and by applying for this role and being accepted I will be able to guarantee that when I am on they will not be waiting for their reports to be dealt with because I will be on.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them and make them speak to me thru text if they continue then I will hit them with a warn and if the problem persists then we will follow the chain of punishment and make sure that they get the correct punishment dealt to them.