Flame's Vice Marshal Application

Flameyboi

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF WCMDR Flame 4790

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

The Star Fighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Why I want to become the Vice Commander or what the rank is called in server Vice Marshal. I want to help the star fighter corps like I did with Storm troopers. Flying ships with LFS is amazing and fun for the players who fly them. When it comes down to flying a ship in LFS it not only does it require proper training. The pilots flying them need leadership from command before they can be sent out into combat with ships they could hardly know how to use efficiently or properly. The star fighter corps needs leaders, when it comes down to leadership it's one of the most important things a person needs to learn. With dedication and hard work pilots under trainings led by the CO and if I get vice commander aka Vice Marshal pilots could be more efficient in combat and more responsible to trust and look up to. I want to be Vice marshal of this branch so I may help it and improve it for those who work their way up in the ranks so they may take the leadership positions they could work for.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

My gametime on server is about approaching 2 months, which for most part isnt too much for my activity at least compared to others who have been playing even longer. it's something I could see why I could be held back in an application such as this but my dedication and finally reaching the rank that is equal to Colonel in SF shows how much I accomplished and more importantly relating to the question itself, having spent time playing on the server for the past month approaching 2 months. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of this position, Commander or Vice Commander, etc. To hold the title they are meant to stand up for. Commanders as a role model and vice commanders who are under them who also are role models for their respected regiment. They help operate and control the regiment, giving them daily tasks, improving or offering new changes to the regiment that can either improve or drastically change the regiment as a whole for the future generations of the regiment itself. To hold the title of these positions of High command of a regiment itself takes huge responsibility and requires the responsible people to run and operate the regiment alongside their comrades within it. It's their goal to ensure that their regiment is running well, alive, and most importantly upholding the title the regiment was gifted for when they first uphold the regiment. It's the commander/vice commander's job to do all of it, to make it also super enjoyable for the players. That's what this main purpose is for any high command role of the regiment weather it be vice commander and the commander.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : 

I feel as of why I should be trusted for this position is mainly due to my experience in the server in operations of leading and how maintaining a regiment can be a breeze. Though my experience in leadership and running regiments is a huge trait to offer in a position such as Vice Marshal, my dedication would be required and such task is something I'm willing to work with to ensure I'm capable of handling the position itself. My past roles on server have shown my work effort, especially in ST where I worked for the Vice Commander position. Now I feel as one way this application may be shut down is because I not too recently had stepped down from my position from Vice Commander of the Storm troopers, well to explain this is for a few reason. The 1st being my time with ST was just coming to a close, 2nd being my activity at the time was becoming more difficult to manage and I figured over the next few weeks I would be holding a spot because I would have been super inactive. I feel that will hold me back within SF for the reason of this application being denied, but I have worked things out IRL with my job and social life to ensure that the same situation does not occur once more. Besides all of this is why I ask to work with SF now to be their Vice Marshal.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Well right now my activity can be difficult at times, with being things just mainly related to IRL. Though days im free and they change around daily I can play up to at most 12 hours in a day depending if I have work or not or even school on weekdays which those can go up to 6-7 hours a day. Other days i'll be doing things such as sports because I play 2 sports, or spending time with family. Otherwise I can usually be one everyday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : From what I know I really don't have any warnings, this just comes to show I avoid breaking server rules.

BIG +SUPPORT

+Amazing Leadership

+Has initiative to improve the way troopers think and their actions and behavior

+Has Initiative to improve the combat and flying Skills of Troopers

+Very Active

+Is able to Work well with me and my other officers

+Has good Ideas

- Gingie

9 minutes ago, GINGIE said:

BIG +SUPPORT

+Amazing Leadership

+Has initiative to improve the way troopers think and their actions and behavior

+Very Active

+Has good Ideas

On 1/18/2020 at 6:02 PM, GINGIE said:

BIG +SUPPORT

+Amazing Leadership

+Very Active

+Has good Ideas

4 hours ago, PhoenixWildFire said:

Is bennett a vice marshal 

No

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 1/18/2020 at 4:02 PM, GINGIE said:

BIG +SUPPORT

+Amazing Leadership

+Very Active

+Has good Ideas

On 1/18/2020 at 7:02 PM, GINGIE said:

BIG +SUPPORT

+Amazing Leadership

+Very Active

+Has good Ideas

501st Commander Poggers #boisinblue

Former manager of GL Meth RP and Mil RP

On 1/18/2020 at 6:02 PM, GINGIE said:

BIG +SUPPORT

+Amazing Leadership

+Very Active

+Has good Ideas