SCP-096 Test 1/18/2020

Rhodes.

Lore Name: Cancer

SCP: 096

Question / Idea:what would happen if I will hide half of SCP 096's face to see if SCP 096's rage state would still activate, would you need to see the entire face for an instance or will looking at a very small part of it still trigger the rage.

Background Research: Incident 096-1-A (wiki)

Hypothesis: SCP-096's rage state will still be activated even if half of his face is covered

Observations (What Happened During Test): When D-7835 was ordered to look at 096's face we heard loud screaming and crying from inside the cell and then a swift crack. The test was declared over after the crack was heard, assuming D-7835 is Terminated.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): SCP-096 is triggered even if you see a tiny bit of his face 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct? Yes

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

Grade: F (35%)
Test Quality: Sub Standard
Lore: 15/20
I am kind of confused on how this traces back to the 096-1-A and if you could have written down in the background research how it does then it would have been better

Creativity: 0/20
We have already tested this and i think it is only 4 pixels need to be seen for SCP 096 to get enraged and kill the person who saw them so the foundation already knows this deeming it useless to do this test

Presentation: 10/20
Easy to read but thats also because its so short and bland

Writing: 10/40
This test log is correct in Grammar and spelling and all that but it is extremely short and could have been much longer so next time keep in mind to make your test log longer please

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT