Rank You are Applying For: lieutenant  

In-Game Name: Kyle Watson

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:106130257

Current Rank: Sergeant Major 

How long have you been in your current rank?: A few Months 

What timezone are you in?: GMT

How many Warns do you have?: 1

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1672180161

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe that over my time in the Police Department I have made a positive impact on the department itself and the community by being active as a Police officer and also upholding the standards of the Police force during patrol and training new cadets, I have trained a lot of cadets through my time as a supervisor and I have never seemed a complaint about any of them breaking rules or not following protocol. I believe this shows my leadership skills, I strongly believe I could bring a lot of things the role of being a member of low command which could improve the department as a whole, I have always loved being a member of the police department and I want to see it constantly improving and becoming the best department there is on the server, I tend to be active after 5pm GMT during the week and 8am-10pm on the weekends, usually I will be on when very little people are as it is an American server, multiple times I have been on there has only been 3-4 Police officers and 1-2 command members. I strongly feel I should be a Lieutenant for those reasons as well as my experience in other departments for example FBI, SRT, EMS and Interpol. I wish everyone a good next patrol and I would be honoured if I was accepted for this role.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

41 minutes ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support

When I have seen you on your a great guy

However, I don't see you on to often. Could be time zone issue however. 

Yeah IDK

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 hour ago, Revan said:

-Support
I have no idea who you are

Who are you?!?!??!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 1/18/2020 at 1:28 PM, TheJayden said:

-Support

The main problem I have is that your not very active.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."