Flame's GM Application

Flameyboi

.In-game name: SF WCMDR Flame 4790

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156624244

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: RP Rank WCMDR in SF

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No, I haven't been banned on any GL server at all. At least the ones I played on such as SCP and Imperial

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have no warnings that we're given to me

How much time do you have on the server?: About almost 2 months at most. That's really how long I've been playing on the server.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Well to start off the basic lore I'm going to follow the guidelines towards the movies and actual comic books. Starting off with the beginning, after Order 66 was executed and the jedi slowly began to be exterminated throughout the galaxy. It was the official rise to the empire, with Emperor Palpatine taking command. Alongside him Darth Vader his upcoming new apprentice as a sith lord. Veryone knows the fall of Anakin Skywalker and the rise of Darth vader as anakin was far too weak and had fallen to the dark side with his anger clouding his light thoughts. Vader had a new start in this empire, with his new menacing suit that keeps him alive, he was first introduced to the imperial army after a few months of the empire starting, and the clones no longer being made and replaced with actual humans. Vader was cruel and had a passion for killing jedi, the events continue on later in the story, with luke skywalker and his gang of princess lea, han solo, chewie, R2 and C3PO and the rebel alliance they take out the death star a super weapon made by the empire  the 1st time, then a 2nd time later.

So knowing the lore it's like pretty big, for me I'd say on a scale from 1-10 I know about 9/10 of the lore

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Well I used to be a GM on another server, during this time I had a passion for roleplay and I still do, it's fun, enjoyable. It's something that can bring enjoyment to everyone when it can sometimes be a pain. It can bring so much quality to the events we have on server. Onship or offship they can be great, I want to become a gamemaster to help the team and make it grow into something bigger and make events more frequent. Roleplay is something I wanna be working in again and GM is one way to do it. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I feel why I should be trusted as a gamemaster is my dedicated work in the server. When it comes to ULX and my experience using that and having experience being a GM. I can be trusted enough to ensure how to teach and preform the tasks that are provided to me without disobedience. Gamemaster is a huge and a role with major responsibility and one that has to be trusted with players willing to handle the responsibility, I feel as if handing this down to me would be a efficient choice as I won't break the guidelines that are instructed to me and handle it maturely.  

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I completely am aware of ULX commands and functions 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Well I was a gamemaster on a few other servers and they might run it differently compared to how they run it here. Yet the daily tasks is to ensure events and roleplay is offered to the players by the gamemasters in the servers.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

OFFSHIP: Planetary Assault operation led by a ground assault team, summing it up, imperial command had intercepted a transmission from a larger rebel fleet meeting up with a second fleet and their plans to assault imperial controlled sectors within the outer core. On orders of imperial command an assault would be taking place, leading the troopers on ground into the forest of the planet the rebels we're hiding on. By assaulting through the forest the  troopers will be able to encounter many rebels they would have been ordered to execute on sight. Then continue to capture any rebel high command that surrendered. The primary object described to the troopers is to prevent the fleets from regrouping. The ISB and a secondary fleet in space (RP wise while the troops are on ground) would handle the smaller rebel group on the planet, while the fleet handled the enemy above ground. To prevent any rebel transports from aiding the smaller rebel group the troopers hold their position till the planet sector is clear.

ONSHIP: A basic onship event would just be your standardize space assault. Which you actually don't see often instead of the rebel fleet always attacking us first the imperial fleet takes on the rebel fleets in the area. The mission goes off simply, orders from imperial command have advised that a rebel fleet that had recently left a outer core sector from a recent battle was making a break for escape. The orders were to intercept the fleet and take it down before they could seek refuge in another area of the galaxy to only have to face them another day. Troopers would have to defend their ship as the rebels would do anything to spare their massive NON OFFENSIVE cruisers.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Well there's two ways to do this, You can use the tool gun by going into Q menu finding the weapon then right clicking then click spawn with toolgun. Then taking out the tool gun by looking at your own feet or someone else's feet just left click once and the weapon spawns in for them or yourself. 

The second way to do it is just following the same steps only one major difference. By going into the Q menu and hovering your mouse over the weapon then right clicking then clicking copy weapon ID. You now have the ID of the weapon copied and ready to paste. You would open chat and then type either, for yourself you would type !give (Weapon ID) Flame. Example would be like this (!give tfa_dt12 Flame) to give it to another player is just the same thing. !Give tfa_dt12 Gingie

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes the model command is pretty simple, to model someone you would have to go into the Q menu then look into the flies of addons down below, look for a model then copy the model ID by right clicking on the model then copying the ID. To give it to another player or yourself, all you would simply type is (!model models/player/98th_regiment/b_battalion/commanding_officer.mdl Flame) or to another player (!model models/player/98th_regiment/b_battalion/commanding_officer.mdl Gingie)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have read the guidelines and intend to follow them.

• Scoot locked this topic