Mike's Resignation From Technical

[GL] Mike

So. We knew it would happen eventually and the first thing I would like to say my decision isn't driven by the new promotions and I am very glad for those two and they deserved that slot.

I want to mention a few people before I say goodbye to this great branch and the people in it.

@General Pure You made my time in Technical the best and I hope to see you again one-day and maybe in a higher position.

@CanOBeanz You deserved that promotion for all you have done for this branch and I wish I could have been more active to experience more with you and I hope we can still remain friends.

@CookieHugger21 Thank you for being an amazing DDOU and DOU during my time in Technical and I hope you continue running utility well.

Finally this is to all of the Senior Techs, Experienced Techs, Technicians, and Junior Techs.

I hope you all strive to get higher in this branch and you guys continue to remain active. Try to remain in this branch for a long amount of time and maybe you guys will make it further than even I could

I love this branch and everyone in it...

This is the end of my time in Tech..

Thank you for reading.

• Sad 2

ABSOLUTELY DENIED

Mike you did a great service to this branch and keeping things running, now you want me and Pure to do all of this on our own?!?! 

For real though man, it's gonna suck without you around helping us on our worksite shenanigans. Hope to see you around still on other branches 🙂

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png