Odd Venom Toxicity

Matricies

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:82997619

The player's in game name: Odd (OddVenom)

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:246423592

What did the player do: Toxic behavior as a player and is also part of the staff team. I am tired of constantly dealing with people saying "PAY TO WIN IDIOT" while I'm on my custom and its getting old. This person in particular is a staff member and I definately expect more from staff members. It needs to stop now.

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn for Harassment/Toxicity

Any extra information: None Needed.

13 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Honestly, its ironic he's hating on Matricies for having a CC but he himself owns a slot on another CC, Special OPS Agent. 

+Support

17 minutes ago, Jakub said:

+support I have seen similar behaviour from oddvenom, he should be spoken to and striked as a staff member because it's unnacptable behaviour.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+support

look i get that sometimes you feel like the deck is stacked against you and seeing someone pay for an advantage is frustrating but you own a cc yourself. while you may be on dclass its no excuse to become rude or disrespectful. despite the fact that dclass are death row inmates in the foundation disrespect to foundation staff would not be allowed. its good to hear you understand what you did and wont fuss about getting the strike but you must stop your behavior after this if you countinue this someone will make another report and you will face further punishment so just stop the bad behavior now please.

- support

3 hours ago, OddVenom said:

I know what I did and I will take a strike.

The fact he is willing to admit he is in the wrong means a lot. I've known him to be a good guy at the heart, he just makes poor choices sometimes (don't we all?). The fact he is willing to admit to being wrong here means a lot and shouldn't be ignored.

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

+/- Support 

Although Oddvenom has shown this type of behavior before, I've also known him to recognize his issues and apologize for them. Therefore, I am neutral. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

I don't think a staff strike is appropriate in this instance, from what I could hear in the video he said, "Pay to win custom class, will you sign my t-shirt?" Was he repeatedly saying it, or did he say it just the one time? I get that it may be annoying, but generally, I would need more evidence than a single 11-second clip to consider warning someone for harassment or toxicity.

+/- Support for me. I think a verbal counseling would be an appropriate consequence in this incident, with further action to be taken if the behavior continues.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

I don't think a staff strike is appropriate in this instance, from what I could hear in the video he said, "Pay to win custom class, will you sign my t-shirt?" Was he repeatedly saying it, or did he say it just the one time? I get that it may be annoying, but generally, I would need more evidence than a single 11-second clip to consider warning someone for harassment or toxicity.

+/- Support for me. I think a verbal counseling would be an appropriate consequence in this incident, with further action to be taken if the behavior continues.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

8 hours ago, Jakub said:

+support I have seen similar behaviour from oddvenom, he should be spoken to and striked as a staff member because it's unnacptable behaviour.

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

9 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

14 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||