Trap Hunter's resignation from medical

Trap Hunter

Hello everyone, I Didn't think that this day would come. I thought that I could stay with Medical forever but sadly I can't. If anyone doesn't know, Im in my first year of University and I feel that I'm wasting it. I feel that Gmod has taken over my life and I really can't keep ignoring my real life for the virtual one so this is goodbye for now, I may come back when the time in my life isn't occupied by important stuff.

Before I go I would like to thank all of you, the SCP RP gaminglight community has been very welcoming and It pains me to go without a Proper goodbye

Inaccurate- You are the biggest minge to ever live but Im gonna miss ya, I hope you make medical better than I ever could

Rock- You may have betrayed us for janitorial but Im still going to miss you, I hope you climb up the ranks

Cookie- All I can say is chicken pot pie...….in all seriousness Im going to miss you

Hoovy- What can I say, Hoovy you were the best part of being utility

Brandon- #brandonInactive

Blarg- One of the best boys that dedicated his time to medical, 10/10

Nico- minge

One final Note to all the aspiring Residents/ medics /etc, I just want to say If you dedicate your time and work hard you can become anything, Look at me I got high command so anything is possible

My time with medical has great and I will never forget any of you

• Sad 4

HOMS/ best medical lad

Noooo. Bye trap, you inactive minge. Medical isn't gonna be the same without you 😞. Good luck with Uni!

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Good luck on university hope to see you back soon.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Goodbye man, hope you enjoy uni

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector