Slick's Gamemaster Application

[GL] Slick

In-game name:Slick

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:445471965

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:Currently User about to get Senior Mod (transferring)

Have you donated to the server?:No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:Not on IRP

How much time do you have on the server?:around 6 days

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:I know the LORE pretty well I watched all of the Star wars movies and the Star Wars The Clone Wars show as a kid and recently watched it again. I watched the Mandalorian as well.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:I want to hold events and allow more people to have fun. Sometimes there isn't a Gamemaster on and people get bored and if I get Gamemaster I can hold events for them

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:I should be trusted with Game Master because I am a Senior Moderator and an ex Police RP event team member

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An on ship event would be bounty hunters captured a Rebel and then that Rebel escaped and disguised himself as one of us so we had to find him and capture/kill him. An off ship event would be us trying to raid an enemy base and trying to get useful intel, capture prisoners for intel, and blow up their base so it is not operational.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):!give *Playername* [name of weapon or SWEP]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!model *Playername * [model link]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Yes

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander