Connor's Trial Mod Application

Connor.

What is your in-game name?: Shock SFC Connor 0315, Petty Officer Connor, Apprentice Akuma

What is your steam name?: ConnorTL

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:162153355

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a GM/Mod On Gaminglight CWRP in 2019 around April/May

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late October of 2018

What date did you make your forums account? November 4, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 On Imperial RP, 17 Total (Last one was July 2019)

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, and I will continue to read them over the coming days

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I have some experience with staffing so I know that I have to be serious and mature to be a staff member. Also since starting on ImperialRP I have been on everyday and am very active, usually I am on everyday unless something pops up. I think that It helps that I am in shock so I am familiar with dealing with rule breakers and know that they can be a pain. I am a friendly person so I get along pretty well with everyone on the server and would be able to stay calm and collected in staff situations. I want to be able to help ImperialRP be the best server that it can be and want to make sure that everyone can still have fun and not have that ruined by rulebreakers. I know I have the maturity to do this because I have been trusted to be a SFC in shock and have been able to conduct tryouts and help lead missions.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? To start with I would !jailtp <player> to get him to me and to prevent him from attempting RDM on me or other players involved in the sit. If all he does is curse me out I want to try and calm him down first so we can handle the sit maturely, if this doesn't work I will have to gag him. Now that he is gagged I can bring the player who made the report, once brought I will have him explain his side of the story, who the player RDMed, and figure out any motives as to why he did this. After hearing his side I would ungag the RDMer to see if he will be reasonable. After hearing the players side of the story I would check logs to confirm the mass rdm. Well low and behold if he keeps cursing me I will gag him and explain to him that mass RDM isn't acceptable on the server and tell him that he will be receiving a warn for mass RDM (!warn <player> Mass RDM) and that he will be receiving a 10,000 second minge (!minge <player> 10000) Or a ban if it is severe enough as noted as punishment for mass rdm in the staff guidelines. I would explain to him that after the minge he is welcome to be a serious player and we would hope that he would be serious after the punishment is served. I would then wish that he has a good day and carry on with my duties.

• Manager
13 hours ago, Franden said:

+Support 

-Has experience as mod 

-Has read the guiedlines 

-good handling with rdm 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗