Tactical Resets - Denied

[GL] Inaccurate

What you want to see? -  I would like to see Tac Resets made FailRP when medical staff are online, similar to PRP with respawning/EMS

Why should we add it? - A lot of the time MTF/Gensec reset themselves to get health and armor back instead of going to medbay, because "NLR is quicker". Also real soldiers wouldn't kill themselves for more hp

What are the advantages of having this? -

Allows more RP for medical

Who is it mainly for? medical/foundation

Links to any content - N/A

(This doesnt apply to CI btw)

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

32 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

-Support

Solely on the reason of armor, if there was a way to reset your armor back to normal (Without Staff) I would lean more towards a + Support. Armor just plays to big of an advantage in fights to not have your full amount.

Maybe we can give Medics some sort of armor Kit? I know it might sound a bit dumb, but it would be a rather big reason to go to medbay.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 hours ago, Official Orange said:

-Support

Solely on the reason of armor, if there was a way to reset your armor back to normal (Without Staff) I would lean more towards a + Support. Armor just plays to big of an advantage in fights to not have your full amount.

3 hours ago, Falxen said:

Maybe we can give Medics some sort of armor Kit? I know it might sound a bit dumb, but it would be a rather big reason to go to medbay.

insert cliched signature 

-support

Armor is basically the biggest factor, if you have no armor any gun shreds through your health, and I would rather a reset and wait NLR than going through the RP only to have to buy my armor. I RP with medical sometimes but say there is a CI raid, and SCP breaches, I am going to go for a reset so I don't have to make my way to medbay, get healed, go to the armory and buy armor.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

-support

while yes getting healed would be done at medbay in lore buttttt they would have a area to replenish armor to full if its not to full it isnt going to match rp is it? until we have a way to replenish armor to the full set for the job i dont think we should have this as it would just hinder mtf and securitys ability to not get shredded. 

I'm confused, is it asking for if MTF/Gensec kill themselves, follow NLR, then on-wards to be made FailRP? Or is it saying constantly getting armor to avoid Medbay to be FailRP? Also, we don't have Tac Resets, we have 'you die, you follow NLR'.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

10 hours ago, Matricies said:

Hello Inaccurate,

Pretty sure igneous said this along time ago but tactical resets aren't even a thing. If you kill someone to reset their health it puts them on NLR. We got told this awhile ago back in security.

The problem I have with is the fact that people will reset themselves to avoid to with medical

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 1/17/2020 at 12:52 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• I see this loophole get used a LOT by almost all branches on the server
  • Armor can be refilled from the Armory and isnt too hugely expensive

As MTF or CI, 100 armor just isn't enough compared to what full is. It is fully worth it to wait 3 mins in order to get 100 more armor back.

There would have to be a armor swep or something that could add armor to make this a good suggestion.

-support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2020 at 9:22 PM, Matricies said:

Pretty sure igneous said this along time ago but tactical resets aren't even a thing. If you kill someone to reset their health it puts them on NLR. We got told this awhile ago back in security.

• Thanks 1

big cat running GIF