Chiefs 4th year with gaminglight.

Chief_

It has finally reached that point. I have joined the community in 2016. 2020 has finally hit. I have seen so many friends go and stay. Some even blacklisted for good reasons and some for minor reasons. I have never been apart of such a community that I have been able to stick to. When GL gets boring something new pops up. Like how it was getting boring of it just being Military RP then PRP etc, SCP popped up. I was only a wee mod when I had my first staff report. Now after 3 years with GL I have achieved the rank of Senior Admin! I never expected to get a rank higher than admin. I want to thank all of the SMT that I have been with since my arrival on SCP. They have helped me along the way and they have been nice/fun people. I also want to thank EVERYONE! as they have been one of the KEY factors in making this community the way it is. Thank you to everyone. 

If anyone wants to ask my questions just respond down below and ill get back to you as soon as I can. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Noice

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Bread locked this topic