SnowKitten/Bunny Ban Appeal- Denied

SunnyBunny

Steam Name: SunnyBunny

Ingame Name: Bunny Miku/SnowKitten formerly

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193591710 (Original SnowKitten) and STEAM_0:0:526401692 (Bunny Alt)

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: I was originally banned by Fame on my main account and now Calamity on this account.

Reason for Ban: Alt Account, but originally blacklisted by Fame for “I’m tired of seeing you leave and come back so often just go” on main account.

Dispute: I know I have been blacklisted for a while, and I generally left it alone, thought about GL a lot, and I realized that me leaving and coming back was bad for me and the community. I get what Fame meant by me leaving and coming back but I honestly just missed GL to much when I left and had to come back. However, I do not value this as a valid reason for a blacklist but I get what he meant anyway. While playing this alt account however, I have been a vivid supporter of GamingLight, even buying vip and a custom class which was set to be added the morning after I post this but I will not be able as dye to my current disposition. I do not expect anyone to forgive me or even welcome me back, however I just wanna come back to what I know, love, and miss so dearly. I do ask that both my alt account, and the original SnowKitten accounts be unbanned given this does somehow get accepted. 

Also, when confronted by Calamity, I admitted almost immediately and was allowed to be banned without putting up any fight or disrespect, as I realize it does no good anyway.

Edited by SunnyBunny

Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

-SUPPORT

You do realize I was the one who told Calamity you were Snow right? Regardless that doesn't matter. What does matter is the fact that instead of attempting to appeal your original blacklist (which wouldn't do any good because they're unappealable now) you instead get on an alt account? 

You know what you were doing. Save the semantics. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

2 minutes ago, th3 said:

Blacklisted. which means no appeal. Also updated your blacklist reason to include ban evading.

I was told by Calamity I could go to forum and appeal. 

Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Just now, SunnyBunny said:

No he told you that before you admitted to being an alt. 

Meaning if it was a wrongful ban, it would be taken care of. But you admitted it, and an appeal would be meaningless. He did however say you could try to speak to SMT. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

16 minutes ago, SunnyBunny said:

Well you are being told by me that blacklists are not appealable.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator