• no

In-Game Name:SM Burboon 1B48 

SteamID:steam_0:1:202333210

Current Rank:SM

How long have you been in your current rank?:1 month

What timezone are you in?:MST

How many Warns do you have?:3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

Why do I think I should be promoted to LT? Well, I believe there are three reasons why. Firstly, I think that I am very active as PD and my leadership at that time shows I can not only handle the position but exceed in it. Secondly, I think I could bring many things to the low command to help better our department. Lastly, I think that it would be my next step in helping our department, I already love it so much and I think that it is time to help give everything it has given me.

I have been active in PD since I first joined the server in September or at least tried to be. I have learned a lot from my peers in PD and how a leader should act and what they should do. I have also learned a lot of things personally in PD. I have tried to do my very best at whatever rank I was at and I feel I can bring that same effort into Low command. There are so many things that I have experienced in my time in PD I feel I can handle the LT position and exceed in it.

Well, I believe there are many things I could bring to the low command to help better the department. In my time I have learned many great things about our department and the very few flaws. As an LT I think my main goal aside from helping people would be to try and fix these flaws the best I can and make the great things we do have even better. I hope that in my time as LT I could help our department and what PD is for.

I believe that my next step in the department is becoming an LT and helping it the best I can. Over the past five months of my being in PD, I have learned a lot of lessons, not just in PD but life lessons too. It has helped me learn to not give up on things, to be more responsible and so many more things. Over this time of making friends, learning lessons, and great experiences I feel the least I can do is give back to the community. I feel if I were in low command I could help others. I love PD and the server in general and have joined the staff team to help out and I feel this is one of the other ways I can help out and make our department the best and keep one of the best departments there ever has been.

There are a lot of reasons I think I should be an LT but I believe these are the best ones though. Those reasons are firstly, I think that I am very active as PD and my leadership in that time shows I can not only handle the position but exceed in it, secondly, I think I could bring many things to low command to help better our department, lastly, I think that it would be my next step in helping our department, I already love it so much and I think that it is time to help give everything it has given me. I feel with these reasons I would be great for command and would make a great LT.

-side note: i know i haven't been the most active lately but that's because a family friend got hit by a truck.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion(Yes/No):Yes I do

Edited by Burboon boi

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

Major +Support

-Active

-Knows how to deal with situations

-Mature

-Professional

• Gaminglight Love 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+/- Support

+Trains Cadets a lot

+Does a lot of OFC ridealongs

+Professional and can handle situations well

-Maybe a little more time as SM 

-Semi Active (But You Stated Why)

-Very quite when on, I would like to see a little more Leadership skills from you 

Best Of Luck To You Burboon!

-LT Tonto 1L78

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

3 hours ago, TheJayden said:

Major +Support

-Active

-Mature

-Professional

Sir yes sir

• Gaminglight Love 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 1/16/2020 at 9:39 PM, Pooders said:

+Support

Active

Knows what hes doing

Mature

is Friendly

I Called it burboon Good Luck-LT Pooders 1L56

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin
On 1/16/2020 at 10:04 PM, Tonto said:

+/- Support

+Trains Cadets a lot

-Very quite when on, I would like to see a little more Leadership skills from you 

-LT Tonto 1L78

I agree with Tonto here; you are a good guy and really like to help PD out with stuff.

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Forklift_Signature.png

6 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:
On 1/16/2020 at 10:04 PM, Tonto said:

+/- Support

+Trains Cadets a lot

-LT Tonto 1L78

I agree with Tonto here; you are a good guy and really like to help PD out with stuff.

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 1/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, TheJayden said:

Major +Support

-Active

-Mature

-Professional

Good luck! 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.