EMS ROLL CALL!

Zage

• Head Admin

Name: Will

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Semi-active (I play on EMS every now and again, but I do not feel that I deserve this rank as there are others that could have it.)

Why do you want to stay in EMS: I enjoy the RP the department gives every now and again.

What could change in EMS: I can't think of much to add here...

Forklift_Signature.png

Name: Oslo

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): I would say semi active, I haven't been on much as of late as I had to switch programs in college and had a passing in the family

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: I enjoy saving people and especially criminals so they can be revived and sent to jail for real justice instead of respawning immediately and returning what they were doing previously. The colleagues are amazing as well.

What Could Change In EMS?: I honestly can't think of anything that could change in EMS but maybe just more activity online, I have encountered times where there are a big number of people in the server and there are only around 1 or 2 EMS active at a time

Name: Paper Towel

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Pretty active on weekdays but very active on weekends.

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: I like having a different change of pace instead of pd and being a criminal.

What Could Change In EMS?: More things to do, we get there, defib, and leave. We could do at least a little more.

Name: Noah REmiX

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Highly active

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: I really enjoy doing my job as a AEMT and have lots of friends in this department.

What Could Change In EMS?: #ZageGetActive?? 

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Name:furious

How active:i havent been on a week because of a concussion from a medical injury which im very sensitive to light but once im cleared i will go back to everyday activity

Why do i want to stay in ems: because i enjoy all the roleplay and as im very serious into all active situations i try to make good rolemodel dissions 

What could change in ems:activity responce time and people's atitude towards their highier ranking members

Name: ShinDoom Sanka

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Inactive (LOA)

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: I just enjoy to be able to create a wonderful roleplay with everyone on the department and everyone else

What Could Change In EMS?: longer death sign

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

Name: Derick

How Active Do You Think You Are (be honest): Well, Usually on weekends im active on EMR

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: Because i really enjoy the fact that were able to roleplay as EMS and help out.

What Could Change in EMS?: Well More trainings.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

Name: Smith

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): I'm on about 2 time of the 3 or 4 days I'm on the server 

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: it is a great department to be apart of and there is a lot of rp potential and I like that

What Could Change In EMS?: getting into faded doors to revive people 

Smith || SCU Commander || EMS Paramedic

Name: Rein

How active do you think you are (be honest): Semi-active

Why do you want to stay in EMS: I Enjoy being in the EMS and I like the roleplay as well.

What could change in EMS?: Maybe something new added that EMS can do because most of the time we do not have a lot to do and that is also a big reason why many people do not really like playing EMS.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

Name: Mitch

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Not the best, I work shift work. and do really long hours. In addition to being in Australia. I am on most weekends, and another day.

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: I love it! In real life I am a licensed medic, and a student nurse 🙂

What Could Change In EMS?: Realism/Roleplay could be fleshed out more.

Name: StackableGold

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Recently it's been good, past has been semi.

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: Getting a break from playing as a LEO, and being able to revive people. (Should I include that I wanna stay because of my rank as well?)

What Could Change In EMS?:

FIX The FR vehicles.

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

ROLE CALL IS NOW CLOSED.

All of your suggestions for EMS will be gone through and considered! If you believe a mistake was made on the role-call please make a ticket with our discord!

Edited by Seb

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

Name: Rhammer

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Active

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?:Em's is the best thing I have done on gaming. I want to see this department grow and I want to help

What Could Change In EMS?: Vehicles and we should try to get an FR role

[Sorry I'm late, didn't have time to get to it till now]

Edited by alecsgarden