Name:

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest):

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?:

What Could Change In EMS?:

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

Name: Ender

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Super Active baby

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: I want to stay in EMS because I put my heart and soul into this Department past, present and future. I love helping everyone out and I am really good with documents and rosters, weird flex but okay. (I help Zagey Baby and Sebby a lot with stuff he doesn’t know)

What Could Change In EMS?: Activity, nothing more at this moment.

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Name: Zage

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Could be Better

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: So I can Help Seb Do things he does not want to

What Could Change In EMS?: Seb should start doing things lol

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

Name: Seb

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Active

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: I would like to stay in EMS because I want to see the department grow, thrive and make even more friends on EMS!

What Could Change In EMS?: Activity

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

Name: Niko Bellic

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Very Active

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: I'm an active person within this department. I have a lot of fun within the department as well. I also would love to see the department grow into a more active department then what it currently is. 

What Could Change In EMS?: More activity

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Name:BigBoiOmar

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Very (more than zage) lmaoo

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: I love the people in ems almost more than my friends IRL it actually brings me happiness when I talk to people like Ender,Seb,Zage. Maybe its unhealthy but if I left ems it would be because the world is ending(never going to happen) it's almost part of my life at this point.

What Could Change In EMS?:The requirement that you have to be snr to join make it Ofc

Edited by BigBoiOmar

Name: Zack

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Not very active, Have not had time to play since I also play other games with people and have to help out around my house.

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: It's very fun and I like helping people.

What Could Change In EMS?: Promotions should be based on activity and how hard you work not just because you happen to see someone on while you were on duty and decided to promote, I've seen less active people get promoted before other way more active and hard working people.

Name:ViperKimg

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest):I feel I'm active enough to deserve my rank

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?:It's the only think I enjoy other than crim

What Could Change In EMS?:Shift Clock made mandatory to better judge activity

• Gaminglight Love 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

Name:Rocco Rex

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest):Very active, about 7/10

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?:Why wouldnt I want to stay? Great dept, some great people, finally got LT recently, I can now do more than ever for EMS

What Could Change In EMS?:Activity, rank structure to be more realistic (gonna hop over to LC chat in Discord when done here)

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Name:Bennett

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest):Active[Starting LOA because of my mocks ]

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?:I think there is a lot more I can do with ems to make it active again and have better low command who remain active and help

What Could Change In EMS?:Active Low Command

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

Name: Ronin

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Weekends Only(mind my 'weekends' change from week to week.)

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: I enjoy the RP.

What Could Change In EMS?: Not much.

Name: Torty

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): active/semi active

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: Beacuse its a really good departments with good leaders and just a amazing hard working Department.

What Could Change In EMS?: Not much. maybe better response cars.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Name: R. Gardner

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Inactive. However, I am on LOA currently and I have talked to High Command (Dep. Chief Ryan) about my activity.

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: Yes

What Could Change In EMS?:  More information. Many people may type (if they do at all) "/advert Administers NARCAN" but no one actually knows what the medication Narcan does. Another example is Morphine. Many people think it "takes away the pain" however it blocks pain receptors in the brain, which many people do not know, which proves it doesn't "take away" pain, but temporarily hides it. I just ask people to be more educated.

Name: Corn

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Pretty active

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: Because I have lots of friends in EMS and I find it very fun to be on EMS.

What Could Change In EMS?: Encourage activity more, legit thought like 5 people were in EMS before I saw the roster because of how many people are actually active

Name: Silverduck (warning im going by Duck now)

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): mildly active

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: I want to stay in EMS to  find more friends and to have fun with you guys 

What Could Change In EMS?: Activity and better rp like drugrp 

Name: tayson terry

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): I have yet to play on EMS because I have been on LOA the day that I got in

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: I really don’t have anything to fill in here I have yet to prove my worth and EMS because I have been on LOA the day that I got in

What Could Change In EMS?: N/A

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

Name:Ryan

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): semi active

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: bc I do and Seb wants me

What Could Change In EMS?: fix the cars to better handling cars

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

Name: Fezz

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Varies due to my duties/work IRL. Will be more active once school begins and my schedule is set. 

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: Well, I do EMS IRL and I enjoy being able to bring my experiences and knowledge to the server. I look to help advise and help EMS grow with the time I have in EMS IRL...I also just started my time on the server pretty recently. 

What Could Change In EMS?: Due to me being new, I have yet to see anything that needs to be changed. I would love to see more opportunities for passive RP or MedRP on the server, but due to how "High Speed" EMS and the server is, I can see how that would be difficult. 

Name: Game Theorist

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Out of 10, because of staffing I would say 7.5/10.

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: I especially enjoy working in this department because I can get a break from staffing every once in a while and roleplay.

What Could Change In EMS?: I  believe that a calling system should be in effect. I see too often EMRS racing to the same scene. It looks like to other people like EMS is not communicative enough /sloppy.

spacer.png

Name: XIgodly

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): I think im pretty active on weekends. weekdays depends

Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: Becuase its super fun and i love role playing to save peoples lives. 

What Could Change In EMS?: I dont really see anything that needs to change at the moment