SCP-008 Vaccine Test 2020/1/16

Polar

Lore Name: Dr L
SCP: 008

Question / Idea: Is it possible to create a vaccine for SCP-008
Background Research: With a 100% infectivity rate SCP-008 has much potential due to dosage size.
Hypothesis: SCP-008 may be able to keep a hosts brain intact and be able to enhance ability or the immune system can possibly learn against 008 like a vaccine

Observations (What Happened During Test): After grabbing samples of SCP-008, Lead Researcher Potato and I made our way to the medical facility, meeting Dr. Nico and two surgeons. The Class-D (henceforth to be referred to as SCP-008-02) subject was injected with a decagram of SCP-008 (0.1 g). SCP-008-02 had a fever of 313* Kelvin, and had a fluctuating heartbeat with a high of 95 BPM and a low of 15. After the SCP-008-02 subject was moved to the surgery room, the heart was removed and its veins and arteries were connected with synthetic tubing. However the subject continued to be alive, yet it managed to be tired as after every surgery. To test the power of the potential vaccine 1 kilogram of SCP-008 was injected whereas the SCP-008-02 instance was considered a SCP-008-01 instance. It then followed normal symptoms as the body slowed down and managed to bite me. I used an SCP-500 pill that was on standby and am following up at the medbay tomorrow.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: See attached image of subject on the operating table

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Interesting results, however the test must have a follow up to determine the effectiveness
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Unconcluded

20200116172940_1.jpg

Edited by Polar

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L

Grade: Standard [ 85/100 ]

Lore: 20/20 - Symptoms of SCP-008 were followed properly.
Creativity: 15/20 - This SCP is not typically tested on, but the idea behind it was not that creative.
Presentation: 15/20 - While the format was followed, I believe going above and beyond with the usage of bolding, italics, colors, etc... could really help.
Writing: 35/40 - The wording was good and detailed. Reading the paragraphs were a little challenging, and tracking the "instances" (008-1, 008-2) caused some confusion.