096 Mirror Test 2020/1/16

Polar

Lore Name: Dr L
SCP: 096

Question / Idea: Would 096 attack the mirror or itself if shown its own face?
Background Research: Unknown

Hypothesis: It will attack the person holding the mirror

Observations (What Happened During Test): The D-Class showed 096 its face, oddly enough it decided to smash the mirror by knocking it out of the D-Class’s hand. The D-Class then touched SCP 096’s face and was [REDACTED] by SCP 096.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): 096 seems to be saddened by its face and angered by those who see it.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No, but it shows 096’s behavior.

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L

• 2 weeks later...

Grade: 66%

Lore: 13/20

I would prefer if you gave background research and make sure that the background research is related to the test you are doing. I found that for the amount of writing you did, there was lore spread throughout the log so well done on that

Creativity: 10/20

I think that there has already been a few logs on this topic and I am sad that there was no alteration to the format nor extra work put into the test.

Presentation: 10/20

Again, I wish there was something extra to catch my eye. This does not need to be a photo, all I would want is a change in format or even a just a few words at the end to make the test stand out.

Writing: 33/40

I can not find any spelling errors so well done on that but adding a but of extra detail would make this test a lot more interesting and eye catching to read.

Test Quality: Standard

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin