Staff Application - Denied

I PX I GhostRider

What is your in-game name?: GhostRider

What is your steam name?: I PX I GhostRider

What is your steam ID?: 76561198362682333

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes i have , i was a staff on multible servers that were unfortenetly shutdown because of issuses with Players activity

What date did you start playing on the community? I was in the community before , back then i was just playing a short time and my game because of your server sudently crashes everytime , but now i have smoother computer and iam starting to get active on your server (Roughly about august 2019 entered the community but was completly inactive since then)

What date did you make your forums account? I signed in with my steam account

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 image.thumb.png.767a57b9c9ea2140ff1e228dbe294471.png

Have you donated? Unfortenetly not , next month maybe of my education salary 

What rank are you applying for? Just staff to keep the minge away from gmod and specialy your server

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes i did

Timezone: Western Europe (Germany)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I am a 17 year old Syrian young man that had experience on multible servers, i have bein' teached everything possible, the most importend thing is to be Coolheaded and Proffessional and always have evidence, i do not get offended by anything or anyone , iam very coolheaded and supportive to others, I have an Experience of roleplay for 860 hours (I didnt play sandbox since i bought the game) , when iam in a sit , just stay cool , tell the reporter and the reported players how they are doing to keep them calm in the sit , a trick I learned in my experience and i believe that iam the right person to be a staff or an admin , I have tricks to get players coolheaded in a sit , talk proffessionally , critizise proffessionally and going to be active on the server in the night and the morning , i give very good suggetions to the server and its developers , i create my own mods and i have used them as suggestions on other servers.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i just do nothing , just Jail/minge him for MRDM for 10,000 sec , but iam not going to warn him for Disrespect , because iam not going to take his verbal abusation that serious (Exept if he was disrespecting any player) , but if he throws down with his mouth any threads that are included with DDOX , IRL threads , or any kind of threads , i will take it seriously and take the responsiblity to jail/minge him Permanantly 

Edited by I PX I GhostRider
Misstyped words

- Support

- The biggest issue is the fact you only have 3 hours on the server

- Even if you signed in with your steam account, You still make a forum account. You joined January 2nd, 2019.

- Only 1 post and this is it.

- You're applying for Trial Moderator, Not just 'staff'

- If you're in Germany your timezone will most likely be 'Central European Standard Time'

- Warning for Disrespect isn't about if it offended you, You should take someone who is being toxic/offensive seriously because they will most likely have that toxicity to other players which is our job to prevent. Warnings also serve as a criminal record for the players so staff can see what they're like when deciding on punishments. You also would not be able to Jail for 10,000 and Minging is no longer a thing.

- I don't think I have ever seen you, and we are in very similar Timezones, Only one hour apart.

- No poll

- Wrong title

- Replied to own application

Because of these things, I just really don't think you're ready for staff.

Edited by Rick Sanchez

- Support

Title is wrong, no poll. 

A few questions are wrong, (Rank applying for, Forums, Pretty sure that’s your Offender ID not SteamID).

You talk mostly about RP and the last question is wrong because you must bring that person to a sit and talk to them. As a T-MOD you can’t jail, etc for 10,000 nor permanently and must call for a higher up. 

I don’t believe you are at all ready for staff.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

- Even if you signed in with your steam account, You still make a forum account. You joined January 2nd, 2019.

- If you're in Germany your timezone will most likely be 'Central European Standard Time'

- Warning for Disrespect isn't about if it offended you, You should take someone who is being toxic/offensive seriously because they will most likely have that toxicity to other players which is our job to prevent. Warnings also serve as a criminal record for the players so staff can see what they're like when deciding on punishments. You also would not be able to Jail for 10,000 and Minging is no longer a thing.

- I don't think I have ever seen you, and we are in very similar Timezones, Only one hour apart.

I will answer to 'Dis Warning' look up again , i said `iam not going to warn him for Disrespect , because iam not going to take his verbal abusation that serious (Exept if he was disrespecting any player)´ If i was the only one disrespected , i will not warn him

I will take any critizise serious and fix my failures in the applications in the future , thank you for replaying

26 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

- No poll

- Wrong title

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

42 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

- No poll

- Wrong title

- I've only seen your name pop up a few times in-game and it was because you were being demoted for being AFK on gov...

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

-Support 

-Never seen you on (maybe because of Timezones) 

- No Poll

- Replied on own App

-Other Reason above

Personally I don't feel like you are ready for staff

Also, I signed in with my steam account is not a Date 

58 minutes ago, I PX I GhostRider said:

What date did you make your forums account? I signed in with my steam account

Retired SS Deputy Director 

-Support 

-Low Fourm Activity 

-#16 is just... wrong. Obviously didn't read the handbook, it could also use more details

- Even if you were to sign in with steam, it still gave you a date of when you joined. 

- Replied to own Application

- No Poll

- Also not right title. 

Final Say: This application was done ok.. however you definitely need to read over the handbook, get more time on the server, and become more well known within the community. (in a good way) If you do the following you might have a chance of becoming staff! 

Signature.png

11 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

-Low Fourm Activity 

-#16 is just... wrong. Obviously didn't read the handbook, it could also use more details

- Even if you were to sign in with steam, it still gave you a date of when you joined. 

- Replied to own Application

- No Poll

- Also not right title. 

Final Say: This application was done ok.. however you definitely need to read over the handbook, get more time on the server, and become more well known within the community. (in a good way) If you do the following you might have a chance of becoming staff! 

Replied to app 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

- No poll

- Wrong title

Cammy_Signature_1.png

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Bandit99 said:

-Support 

- No Poll

- Replied on own App

-Other Reason above

I am going to have to give this a -Support due to the above reasons. As I told you in TS, so long as you meet the requirements to apply and feel like you are ready to apply for staff, then go for it. Based off of what I have seen, you don't fully meet the requirements to become a staff member yet.

Show us that you want this title by trying to improve these points/ fix them so that you will have a better shot at getting accepted next time you apply.

Good luck!

Forklift_Signature.png

-Support

- Application not submitted with everything it needs ( Correct Steam ID, No Poll)

- You haven't been active on our forums with only 2 posts

- You responded to your own application

- Low playtime

- #16 is incorrect

I can notice that you seem to know a little about staff because of you mentioning Jail/minge. This is a good thing. Based on your answer to #16 I would recommend studying the Staff Handbook well before you submit your next staff application.

I would also recommend getting more playtime on our server and getting better acquainted with the Gaminglight Community.

Make sure that you are double checking your application before submission to make sure that it has everything that the staff application calls for.

If you improve on the things above, you'll have a better chance at staff. Thanks for taking an interest in our staff team!

Good Luck GhostRider!

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Bandit99 said:

-Support 

- No Poll

- Replied on own App

-Other Reason above

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

5 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

- No poll

- Wrong title

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

6 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

- No poll

- Wrong title

On 1/16/2020 at 4:24 PM, EnderKnight57 said:

- Support

Title is wrong, no poll. 

A few questions are wrong, (Rank applying for, Forums, Pretty sure that’s your Offender ID not SteamID).

You talk mostly about RP and the last question is wrong because you must bring that person to a sit and talk to them. As a T-MOD you can’t jail, etc for 10,000 nor permanently and must call for a higher up. 

I don’t believe you are at all ready for staff.

I trained you 3 days ago...

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor