1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Slick

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445471965

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Rose

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? Train new pilots and make sure my current pilots are razor sharp and are not minges. I can also make sure there is no friendly fire. I will make sure they understand the rules and also enforce those rules. And there will be another higher up member on and I can help flush out the inactive people so new spots open up.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:I want my pilots to be the best of the best. I want them at tip top shape and make sure they are razor sharp as said before.  I can also make sure new pilots get caught up faster to more experienced pilots by training them and not stopping until I feel like they are ready. If other battalions that are allowed to fly need help I will happily help them. Like if Naval need help or if IQ need help.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because I love flying. I also want to help out the SF battalion with whatever I can whether that be training, PT, or flushing out inactive people or whatever the Director needs me to do.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I do

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:I am supposed to help the Aviation Director overlook or run SF.  I would help new pilots learn LFS and teach them well. I would also make documents or what my Director needs.

Edited by [GL] Slick
I forgot poll fixed now

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander