1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: MC SE 2LT Johnny 1048 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526761624 

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: MC 2LT Officer   

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, Darth rank 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes but not on imperialRP as they were all on PoliceRP when I first started playing on gaminglight plus through that time I have matured more and became more serious on any gaminglight server. 

How much time do you have on the server?: About 30 hours of playtime 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: My knowledge of it is quite low. I have seen a video or two on it but not much. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I really love seeing players enjoying themselves laughing and having a lot of fun. Also I like to stay up really late at night and I see a lot of minge and killing each other during that time and I'm what you call a night owl that can stay up on late hours of the night and during that time I would love to be able to create mini events or sims for players who want to have fun and enjoy the server a bit more during that time. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have met quite a lot of people on the server who I have really made good allies with and even friends on imperialRP. I would love to prove myself on what I can do for the people on the server and would never do anything bad that is not aloud on the server or that can damage the reputation of the server. Also I like to make sure even when I am not a gamemaster that people follow the rules and make sure there is no minge or anything like that going around. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I do have some knowledge on the commands as I have seen videos on YT about ULX Commands. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have never been a game master before but I have seen a lot of them on imperialRP and how they work things with the sims and mini events and have seen a lot of the commands that are used. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-ship: There are a few of engineer workers who get assigned to a job by a ISB director to go on to the ship and fix any problems with the ship whether it is on the bridge in MHB or whatever and are given some tools including a wrench and saw to cut through wires and fix them while there real mission is to assassinate the general and by doing that they try to lore him into a place on the ship by asking for blueprints for the bridge to fix the problems or whatever the case is and then once they have lore the general into a room on the bridge with no security by his side they take the chance of firing a pistol at the general attempting to assassinate him but fail as shock and DT come running into the room and shoot all the workers to death except for one and take that one worker to the brig and torture him to death. End of event.

Off-ship: There has been a sign that there is a rebel fleet on HOTH including maybe a jedi or jedi master on the planet with that fleet. The naval then proceed to call all of the troops down to MHB for a briefing of what there job is. Then the troops all get on transports to go to HOTH and attack the rebel fleet. After that during the battle on HOTH they are alarmed that there is indeed a JEDI MASTER on HOTH, the inquisitors then proceed to battle the jedi master while the troops take care of the fleet of rebels that are trying to defend the jedi master. After all of that the jedi master is captured and defeated by the inquisitors. They then go ahead and bring the jedi master back to the ship and terminate him in the brig. End of event. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Go into spawnlist, rightclick and choose spawn with toolgun and click on the person who gets the item. 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model Johnnys model

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: I have read the guidelines fully threw and I am ready to listen to everything and follow every word.

Edited by Johnny 1048

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

Bad spelling, but that isn't a crime, incorrect usage of model command, both events seem bland and boring, and are VERY linear, if a player does something you don't like, the event will be completely ruined as a result. Overall -support due to above reasons.

Ella, professional idiot.