My staff app

Spice

What is your in-game name?: Prurge Pvt Spice

What is your steam name?: Awoken Spice Pancakes

What is your steam ID?:76561198259379188

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i was a Operator on the darkrp Comunity with Elitelupus.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) roughly last week with this comunity but i have been with others before for a longer time.

What date did you make your forums account? Dont realy know

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? pvt/user

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 warns

Have you donated? Thinking about it

What rank are you applying for? Trail mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at yes

You will be tested on it: ok

Timezone: Est

Permission (Admin+ need this): i dont have perms if that is what your asking

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Because I fell I have alot to offer to the community and I have the right experince as a staff member . So over all because for the most part i know what Im doing.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I bring them to a sit ask them why they did it, then if they continue to curse after asking them to stop i would mute their voice and give them a warn for staff dis and also a 10k sec minge

Thankyou for the impute, I appreciate it. and I understand where you are both coming from.  However where I may disagree is the experience. I do believe that I have more than enough experience.
But once again I understand where you are both coming from and we all have our own opinions. So thankyou very much for taking time to read it too.

11 minutes ago, Awoken Spice Pancakes said:

Thankyou for the impute, I appreciate it. and I understand where you are both coming from.  However where I may disagree is the experience. I do believe that I have more than enough experience.
But once again I understand where you are both coming from and we all have our own opinions. So thankyou very much for taking time to read it too.

-support

Not enough effort put in

Not suppose to reply to your own app

Not enough time/experience on the server

40 minutes ago, Awoken Spice Pancakes said:

do not reply in your own app it will be denied