Hoovy

medical.png.441c6cc7558fd2a41ea41cecd9d89767.png

Site 05 Medical Records

LOGIN...

CREDENTIALS ACCEPTED

-

Mental Health Check | Director Stephen. S. Strode

Full Name: Stephen. S. Strode

Rank: Director of Research, Security, and Utility. (God, they need to change that!)

Describe your personality: Rough around the edges, but pretty chill. 

Does your body / torso have any injuries/illnesses/scars? (if so, specify what/where.): Well, besides the constant need to have the Power Suit on, no. (Wait, how the hell does this fit into a mental health check? Wouldn't that be a physical health check? God damn it HOMS, this evaluation needs a new format!)

What are things that you like?: Money. Taking money from my staff. Blah, blah, blah, you know the joke.

What do you dislike?: People who overuse said joke.

Would you consider yourself to have “good karma” or “bad karma”?: Bad-Ish Karma. Not even gonna lie, I'm gonna get it one of these days.

What are some things you do well?: Well, I come from a long line of survivors. So, I've come to master getting out of pretty bad situations.

What are some things you do NOT do well?: I have an awful habit of breaching SCP's when I am trying to do literally anything besides that. 

What are some things you have strong opinions for/against?: I absolutely despise the IRS and Ethics Committee. They are both useless sacks of Shit, who sit on their arse all day, and say "Oh no you do this, or do that" No, god damn it, that's my job! I'm the one who says that to other people, not you! Stupid, [EXPLETIVE], ethics! 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Well, mental health checks out, that's for sure.

We only need to watch out for when the swearing stops. Then something is wrong 👀

(Also, what's the lore behind the power suit? Why's he gotta wear it all the time?)

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

8 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

Well, mental health checks out, that's for sure.

We only need to watch out for when the swearing stops. Then something is wrong 👀

(Also, what's the lore behind the power suit? Why's he gotta wear it all the time?)

you see he actually has glass bones so he needs the power suit
all because he didnt want to drink his dam milk

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

• Bread locked this topic