Courthouse - Denied

Rocco_Rex

What you want to see? - A courthouse established, preferably the building right outside of the city on the hospital/state road

Why should we add it? - There is no courthouse ATM, we have to make one. I usually use PD but that gets CRAZY mingey

What are the advantages of having this? -Actually allow judges to do their jobs

Who is it mainly for? -Judge

Links to any content - NA

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

+Support

-It's annoying constantly seeing "where is the courthouse this time?" in chat.

-Adds more roleplay opportunities to the server

-Allows donators to properly roleplay as the job they donated for

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

1 hour ago, ViperKimg said:

+Support

this is a really good suggestion bc some people don’t know where the court room is in Pd and it would also make people to buy the judge knowing that they have a nice court room big

+Support 

I mean either make a know lo location for everyone or choose own spot and it shouldnt be a problem.

People can be mingy everywhere not just PD the thing is to control them and it shouldn't be a problem

Its a good idea to have it and yes it increases RP but will also maybe performance issue's for the server and if you didnt know yet, the server can get very laggy at some times. I'd day, first make sure the server can handle it and then the other problems and after that maybe add a court house 

+/- Support 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

6 hours ago, Freeze said:

I mean either make a know lo location for everyone or choose own spot and it shouldnt be a problem.

People can be mingy everywhere not just PD the thing is to control them and it shouldn't be a problem

Its a good idea to have it and yes it increases RP but will also maybe performance issue's for the server and if you didnt know yet, the server can get very laggy at some times. I'd day, first make sure the server can handle it and then the other problems and after that maybe add a court house 

+/- Support 

Im not talking about creating a new building, Im talking about turning one into a court house

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

The only problem is that someone would have to add that into the map which could be tricky.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

This was already suggested but denied so

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

4 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

+/- support i feel like you could just make a dupe of a court room like i did

Not if the place you use for court is owned by someone else

On 1/15/2020 at 11:20 PM, ViperKimg said:

+Support

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

2 hours ago, EmptiedSkies said:

+Support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 9:20 PM, ViperKimg said:

+Support

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 1/16/2020 at 5:01 AM, Freeze said:

+/- Support 

You can use the old lakehouse area cause its blank and its also near DOC so 1, not to travel far and 2 there is even a court house. Whats the point of having the job if there is nothing to do, you just need to build you own custom courthouse in the map then perma prop it for them to use.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Hannah King said:

On 2/9/2020 at 9:55 PM, [GL] Elapin said:

You can use the old lakehouse area cause its blank and its also near DOC so 1, not to travel far and 2 there is even a court house. Whats the point of having the job if there is nothing to do, you just need to build you own custom courthouse in the map then perma prop it for them to use.

We can use @[GL] Mikey dupe 😄

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King