Connor.

Should I be accepted as a GM  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted as a GM

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Connor (Akuma on Iq)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162153355

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Donator: Apprentice RP: Shock SFC, Naval Petty Officer, IQ Apprentice

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Not on Imperial RP, I have not been warned on a GL Server since July

How much time do you have on the server?: Id say 3 to 4 days of playtime

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have been into star wars since I was 6 and have watched the original movies many many times. Recently since I started playing ImperialRP I have been watching lore videos everyday, I want to continue increasing my knowledge of imperial Lore because as I started watching them I fell in love with its lore. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I was a gamemaster on clone wars RP before I got grounded for three months (Back in may) so leaving it behind so abruptly made me miss it. In returning to the GL community I once again realized why I loved it so much. Being able to make people's days better by putting on a good show is a great feeling. Nothing made me happier than doing a good event that everyone enjoyed felt so rewarding. The gamemasters too are always a great crowd to be around, doing co-op events was a great thing for me because I got to bond with fellow GMs. To me being a GM is more than just hosting events, it's a family. So far every GM I have met on the server is cool to hang out with. Being a GM will allow me to bring people happiness via events, bond with fellow GMs and other staff,  build a better relationship with the server as a whole, and making Imperial RP the best server that it can be.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Well as I stated before, I was a GM/Mod on Clone War RP before I was grounded so I know what it takes to be one, I understand how I have to treat being a GM with the utmost respect and maturity. I think I should be trusted because even in my in game roles I have to be serious when required to so I know I can be a successful gm. I also when doing events plan them as perfect as I can because I never want to be unprepared and then ruin the event because of it.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am Very Rusty with it

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-Ship: It opens as follows, we receive a transmission that ISB has received inside information on a rebel plot to take down our ISD. So a few ISB members would come aboard and begin preparing security measures to overcome the In pending attack. But, little do we realize, the rebels are already onboard. The rebels placed their best trained spies as splinter cells in the empire who eventually became ISB members and essentially pulled the long con. Now aboard the vessel, the undercover rebels would discretely allow the rebel fleet to jump out of hyperspace and begin a massive assault on the ship. In the battle the ISB continue to make attempts at sabotage, eventually discovered they will all be executed but one who we will interrogate later on. During the battle the rebels dispatch rebel commandos to attempt to kill the spy to keep him from talking, after repelling then we would have the troops ready to leave as we finish interrogating the spy. We learn that the base they launched the attack from is on Kashyyk and make preparations to capture any trained spies or intel agents.

Off-Ship: This is a continuation of the on-ship. We successfully got the coordinates of the rebel base located on Kashyyk. We would make necessary repairs to the ISD and make an immediate jump into hyperspace and arrive at Kashyyk, the fleet at Kashyyk has been weakened as they have recently been attack while stationed at another planet so we would have little to no trouble reaching planet side. Upon getting there we would set up at our established beach head(Spawn) and would organize the soldiers to march on the base. When we leave the beach head we become under instant fire from Wookies, Rebels, and X-wings alike. It would be a bloody battle to reach the base but once getting closer the Rebels that escaped (or new ones depending on how the on ship went) would start picking off soldiers from a distant. The men would split up to kill the trained rebels so we can reform outside the rebel base. When we enter the base a flood of rebels and wookies shower us with gunfire so entering the base would be tedious. Once in the base we are attacked by what appears to be a Jedi Padawan and the known rebel wookie Chewbacca. Iq and purge would make quick work of the padawan either capturing or slaughtering him. Chewbacca and the remaining soldiers would last long enough for Chewy to escape and more reinforcements to appear outside the base. We would fight back to the LZ and evac with some rebel info that can be used in future attacks (events). DB would go as planned and the troopers would be commended for the bravery to attack such a fortified compound.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):  !give [Playername] (Name of weapon/swep)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model [Playername] (model link)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes and I plan on reading them more in the following days

edit: changed on ship event

Edited by cajunmonkey21

17 minutes ago, cajunmonkey21 said:

I got grounded for three months (Back in may) so leaving it behind so abruptly made me miss it.

If this is the same guy I think it is, that is completely untrue. I remember you, while still being Gamemaster on CW:RP, playing on another GMOD community and or staffing on it. (Literally when asked where you were in the CWRP Gamemaster Discord you said that "I’ve just been to busy to make resig") when at the time you literally had another Community's name in your discord name.

Take that as you will ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

29 minutes ago, cajunmonkey21 said:

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-Ship: It opens as follows, we receive a transmission on the bridge from the Imperial Academy on Lothal that a transport ship will be bringing 5 new Stormtroopers to board the ship and join their ranks to be trained as officers (The transmission was forged and cloaked, the soldiers are undercover trained rebels). Their transport lands in MHB  and they are welcomed with open arms and are treated like they have been here for years. People would be selected to give the new troopers a tour of the ship to make them feel at home. During the tour one of the troopers would sneak off and disable the hyperdrive, engines, and power as he was trained as an engineer, he would mesh back into the group before anyone noticed him and the ship would be in a panic because of the possible chance of crashing. Due to the chaos the troopers would swiftly move into the bridge attacking the men up there and attempting to steal travel logs, blueprints, and anything they can get a hold of. On their mission they where also instructed to kill an admiral responsible for the destruction of a small rebel fleet (Would be the highest admiral on). At this point if they are successful they would fight their way to the MHB and attempt to leave. If unsuccessful in the bridge, one would be captured and would be interrogated and would give up the location of the Rebel base that sent the trained infiltrators. If successful in escaping we would track the transport back to the rebel base.

Off-Ship: This is a continuation of the on-ship. We succesful either tracked or got the coordinates of the rebel base located on Kashyyk. We would make necessary repairs to the ISD and make an immediate jump into hyperspace and arrive at Kashyyk, the fleet at Kashyyk has been weakened as they have recently been attack while stationed at another planet so we would have little to no trouble reaching planet side. Upon getting there we would set up at our established beach head(Spawn) and would organize the soldiers to march on the base. When we leave the beach head we become under instant fire from Wookies, Rebels, and X-wings alike. It would be a bloody battle to reach the base but once getting closer the Rebels that escaped (or new ones depending on how the on ship went) would start picking off soldiers from a distant. The men would split up to kill the trained rebels so we can reform outside the rebel base. When we enter the base a flood of rebels and wookies shower us with gunfire so entering the base would be tedious. Once in the base we are attacked by what appears to be a Jedi Padawan and the known rebel wookie Chewbacca. Iq and purge would make quick work of the padawan either capturing or slaughtering him. Chewbacca and the remaining soldiers would last long enough for Chewy to escape and more reinforcements to appear outside the base. We would fight back to the LZ and evac with some rebel info that can be used in future attacks (events). DB would go as planned and the troopers would be commended for the bravery to attack such a fortified compound.

Both of these events seem similar to "Mattt"'s application. Particularly the on ship one. Just pointing it out.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ella, professional idiot.

14 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

If this is the same guy I think it is, that is completely untrue. I remember you, while still being Gamemaster on CW:RP, playing on another GMOD community and or staffing on it. (Literally when asked where you were in the CWRP Gamemaster Discord you said that "I’ve just been to busy to make resig") when at the time you literally had another Community's name in your discord name.

Take that as you will ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Ive spoken with him about the issue (He came to me about it to get more insight from another staff's perspective)
He said that you are incorrect about it and that he isn't blacklisted and it's been "over a year" since he was forced to leave