SCP-1048-A Buff(s) and 076 Nerf - Accepted

Gunther

What you want to see? - I would like to see EITHER or BOTH 1048-A's scream attack be buffed, or for his breach timer to be shortened.

Why should we add it? - At the current moment, 1048-A has a 20 minute breach time, and since he only has 175 HP/0 AR, he could be RC'd in 10 seconds. His attack currently only does 20 damage per hit, which is about 3-4 hits before his scream ends, which is 60-80 altogether which is not a lot at all, combined with once he screams he's KOS, and he can die super easily. 

What are the advantages of having this? - 1048-A is a bit more worth playing on.

Who is it mainly for? - 1048-A

Links to any content - None.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you want to see? - I would like to see 076's sprint speed be lowered.

Why should we add it? - Currently the only way to outrun 076 is to have keys out and run forward, which takes recontaining him so much longer because of his health, his one hit kill sword, and his run speed, so trying to pop off a few shots before running again is an impossible tactic.

What are the advantages of having this? - 076 doesn't take an hour and a half to recontain, and people are able to fight back while being chased by 076.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-076

Links to any content - None.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Sup on 1048, cause god knows its needed.
-Support on 076-2, i agree he needs a nerf, but at the moment if you crouch jump around him its already near impossible to get hit by him, lowering his speed would make it easier to RC him, but it would not be a small tweek to make it balanced, it would be a huge shove  into beccoming as obsolete as he used to be. As of current, 076-2 is one of the only Keters which really poses a treath, i mean sure 682 is dangerous but his Hitbox is huge and his Swep is about the same as 076, putting him to be relatively easy to contain once you have a squad. And remember, with 076 you are the one that decides when and where to engage, not the SCP.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

8 hours ago, Falxen said:

+Sup on 1048, cause god knows its needed.
-Support on 076-2, i agree he needs a nerf, but at the moment if you crouch jump around him its already near impossible to get hit by him, lowering his speed would make it easier to RC him, but it would not be a small tweek to make it balanced, it would be a huge shove  into beccoming as obsolete as he used to be. As of current, 076-2 is one of the only Keters which really poses a treath, i mean sure 682 is dangerous but his Hitbox is huge and his Swep is about the same as 076, putting him to be relatively easy to contain once you have a squad. And remember, with 076 you are the one that decides when and where to engage, not the SCP.

076 isnt that strong its just people are hella scared of him... thats the point of a keter... to be scary and strong

insert cliched signature