Duels Medical Officer Apply

WHANOS

What is your ingame name?: Duels

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:487116751

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Rose and Shadow

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: Medical has always been apart of my interests due to the branch being active along with the amount of RP i see within the branch; such as the checkups they complete. The Medical Battalion acquires the troopers to perform several tasks under constant pressure with any events that include the Medical Branch, the amount of Medical Role-play I engage in is enormous with the recent promotion CMO (Williams); He will need assistance in this Branch. I can improve this branch with the existing troopers to improve the life of troopers as well as the ever occurring Tryouts that will arise. The quality of life for the troopers means that any trooper of the Battalion has a mentor or leader that they can truly look up to furthermore increase their skills as an individual.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position due to the position I hold in Naval. As a Petty Officer, I have followed every Order, Plan or any composition thrown at me. The action of Helping Others is second nature to me and can be shared among this battalion with the help of the current CMO; the medical branch has been viewed as caring and outgoing individuals and with my current rank i shall uphold my promise of helping others and to provide additional troopers for the branch to train and maintain.

Why do you want this rank?: I would like to help the Medical battalion host tryouts and to increase the amount and the extent of RP.I Want to help the PVTs know how to Do everything Right and Make everyone in Medical Happy!

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My Purpose in this branch as a MO is to abide by the CMO orders and Officers of the Medical Battalion. As Williams (CMO) has a tricky and stressful job of providing the Medical Branch with superb and valuable leaders; my assistance will be necessary in order for medical to strive and outclass any other battalion to maintain and distinguish between other battalions. The Medical Branch should be operating above their finest.  

Edited by WHANOS

On 1/15/2020 at 6:47 AM, Rose said:

+Support

Competent 

Serious

-Support

Has shown lack of dedication to a role in other battalions which may or may not carry over who knows

Only -support I have is that you are quite mingey on your CC, other than that I’m glad to call you a friend