Sauce's Aviation Officer Application

Sauce Chef

Should i get Aviation Officer (Anonymous)   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i get Aviation Officer (Anonymous)

• Yes
    • No

Questions:
What is your in-game name?: Sauce

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420036547

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Sauce

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet Admiral Rose

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I think the number one problem with the Star Fighter corps is activity. They have some inactive command and in turn, it creates inactivate enlisted personnel. I think if they crack down harder on their inactivity and host more tryouts for those who want to join and host training for those who wish to get better that are already in Starfighter corps then it could be a large battalion. I also think introducing imperial pilot license will be a very hard thing but a very good thing in the end and I know just how to do, Imperial license will essential let certain people/ranks fly certain ships. That and our landing codes could use an update and could be more efficient in my eyes.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position for two reasons. Number one being I known how to do because I've done jobs like this before and I used to be a pilot, not on this server but other servers with LFS, tho I am a little rusty I believe I make up for it with my documentation ability. Number two reason being I do my job well no matter what it is and my history shows that I have done it well before and I know I can do it well again for this server's fighter corps.

Why do you want this rank?: I wish to achieve the rank of Aviation officer because as started before I like flying LFS though I think of myself as retired from that I have many things to teach the younger pilots, and I have advice and the ability to help the Older higher ranking Pilots in there duties since I'm a good leader and I have experience running documents making pilot codes and micromanaging people and really anything the Command needs of me. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose within this branch will be to help teach LFS if the commander allows it. Run and Make documents for Star Fighter corps and naval. And be a Bridge between Starfighter corps and naval so there is better communication and it runs smoother between the too. Another task I could be doing is running tryouts for Starfighter corps if given permission, run training for their lower pilots, and make sure the lower pilots are educated on Naval and StarFighter corps ways such as landing taking off codes, formations in flying, what to do during certain scenarios, etc.

Edited by Big_Sauce

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

• 2 weeks later...