Play notification sound to EMS when a person "requests EMS" - Denied

StackableGold

What you want to see? - A notification sound that's played to EMS when a person dies (and has requested ems). When a LEO pushes their panic a notification sound is made, why not the same for when someone is requesting EMS?

Why should we add it? - It would grab the attention of EMS if they didn't see any dead people needing to be revived.

What are the advantages of having this? - Possible faster response time for EMS, players not getting "stuck" dead.

Who is it mainly for? - EMS

Links to any content - N/A , this is something I figured would have to be an addition to the current code.

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

12 minutes ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Now, I don't know If this is possible. But if it was I'd love to see this 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

1 hour ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

+Support, Otherwise EMS just have to constantly look around in all directions to check for dead people. That's gotta be annoying lol.

4 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Now, I don't know If this is possible. But if it was I'd love to see this 

• Like 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...