CI application

Big Man Tyrone

In-game Name: Big Man Tyrone | President Of Kekistan

SteamID: Big Man Tyrone

DiscordID: S̵̈́͌C̵̒̒P̸̐̓-̵̏͝0̵́̈7̸͛͝9̵̒̂#7313

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? pretty damn high if I do say so myself

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75-word minimum)

ok so first a reason why I want to be in CI: to be honest, MTF is just, B-O-R-I-N-G, there's always NOTHING to do as MTF and D-class is well, D-class, and the only time something interesting happens (SCP breach, D boi break-out or you guys raiding for the thousandth time) I always DIE like "oh well I guess that's over TIME FOR NLR" that's just not interesting and even when I don't get killed into next MELENIUM I'm halfway across the DAMN MAP making my way over to the fun stuff so, yeah, THAT'S why I want to be CI now onto the thing you asked me about in the first place. I should be CI because I'm a damn good shot (and liability if you give me the right tools), I have a couple of good jokes, I am very happy to get orders from higher-ups and will do them even if they kill me (unless the goal is not to get killed but whatever) and finally I absolutely hate the MTF naming scheme like what? why couldn't they stop at the code name? you had to add "hammer down"? or "nine-tailed fox"? like c'mon the second name isn't even creative like guys, GUYS    

anyway, sorry for the bibliography above this, that's it, just sorry   

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I have no sense of responsibility and will regularly skip doing homework just to play on my favorite RP server

How active can you be?

the power plant near my city sometimes has problems so I will occasionally have power outages but apart from that I'm good

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: ye

• 2 weeks later...