Afro's GameMaster Application

John Afro

In-game name:Afro 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:87172834

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:Apprentice

Have you donated to the server?:Yes ^

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:Nopes

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 0's

How much time do you have on the server?:uh id say 3-4 weeks (idk how to check ingame time)

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know alot about the star wars Lore i have watched and sometimes researched stuff about star wars and i understand it quite well watching multiple of the movies and watching clone wars about twice 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: i want to be a gamemaster because i think my creative thinking and Experience in ulx will bring fun and entertaiment to the server

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: i have been staff for a bunch of servers now ive been Superadmin,Senioradmin,Headadmin,Moderator,admin, for different servers

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:Yes Quite familier ive been a Superadmin A Senior Admin Head Admin Mod Admin For different other servers

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:yes they create fun events/sims for players to do so everyone doesnt get quite too bored

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-ship event: ISB's come on to the ship to Do Bunk inspections but the twist is one of the ISB guards is a spy/rebel and runs away while the bunk inspections are going on and hijacks data from the bridge while everyone else is in bunks and are helpless to do anything then the bridge alarm would go off triggering that someone is tampering with data and troops would rush to bridge just to find the ISB guard and the guard would then fight back against the troopers leading to a battle across the ship leading in the guards death.

Off-Ship event: Rebels Hyperspace to the ISD it then would go to Defcon 3 they would have a ariel battle then proceed to board the ship in that they would attack the ship leading to everyone being defeated besides one rebel who is taken prisoner and interogated for the reason behind the attack on the ISD aswell as the location of the rebel base after extensive interogation the rebel breaks and reveals the rebel base is on Hoth (offmap hoth) and the troops would line up in MHB get briefed then be sent off in transports then the map will be switched to hoth then the troopers will be lined up briefed upon what the plan is going to be then they would execute plan and search hoth for the rebel base once found they will attack the rebel base and wipe it out leaving no survivors after that is done they would return to the Landing site get Debreif'ed and get on transports and the map will be switched back to the ISD and then they would have an onship DB aswell.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):Yes you would type: !give afro rw_sw_tusken_cycler

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes Type: !model afro models/kingpommes/starwars/misc/droids/mouse_droid.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director