Cross arms suggestoin - Denied

Torty

What you want to see? -  The cross arms that are in impearialRP

Why should we add it? -  Because it can show authority from higher ups

What are the advantages of having this? - Good RP, for higher ups

Who is it mainly for? - Well i think PD supervisors should have cross arms from, then PD command should have cross arms behind.

Links to any content -  N/A i think its in Gaminglight Star wars RP

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+Support

+Would add RP

+Doesn't seem like it would increase lag at all

+Is already on another server

• Like 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

Please tell us what this is because I dont play starwars rp thanks!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Yes definitely supervisors + Command should have! I feel like this can spice up the roleplay more. Also will make the server look more professional. I don't see any lag problems with this swep!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

2 hours ago, Calamity said:

Yes definitely supervisors + Command should have! I feel like this can spice up the roleplay more. Also will make the server look more professional. I don't see any lag problems with this swep!

^^^

+ support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

3 hours ago, Calamity said:

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

• Head Admin
6 hours ago, Calamity said:

I don't know what it is but i trust calamity +Support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Ooo +Support I like this it would be cool and add more RP most important SMT I believe this doesn’t cause lag

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

1 minute ago, C. Perkins | 101 said:

ACCEPTED!! 

(I can't accept this, but Matthew can't stop me.)

If we join forces, he really can't!

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

22 hours ago, Pooders said:

+support

This could show authority and command should have this 

I would Like to see this

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|