Security Roll Call (CLOSED)

Killaz

Name:  Security DHFTO MAJ Cryolast

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): DHFtO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): Because you love me

In all seriousness, I believe I should retain my rank as I have made and will continue to make a positive impact in GENSEC. I bring a number of qualities to this branch. First, I have been with Security for a long time and have stayed loyal, OK OK. I know I resigned like back in September but, I came back didn't I? I have dedicated a lot of my time to this branch and respect anyone who needs my help or is in GENSEC period. When someone has a problem I am happy to help them and will 90% of the time follow through on my promise.  speaking of respect, socially I also am a god at it, as I have befriended all the HCMD members of GENSEC (even brainwashing our HOS into 1v1ing me in minecraft parkour *scoff* ) and I know that 90% of the people I work with enjoy my company. When they don't I try to resolve it if possible. I like to make sure that everyone is in a good mood and want to continue playing Gaminglight. One of my best qualities in my opinion is my leadership, I like to joke around and occasionally *minge* from time to time, but can shut it off and become serious quickly. I host a variety of training sessions and meetings that help our branch improve, things like leadership building I love to do, due to the fact that they help security bond and work better together. Last but not least, I like to take charge and command when I need to, but when I'm in places like D block, I like to let others command so they can get better at it (I'm not lazy, I promise) NCOs are the future of our branch, and we can improve their leadership skills by taking a step back and seeing what they have to offer. Ok, I'm done. I doubt anyone will ever read this entire thing but I'm in school so I look like I'm doing work right now and it's better than homework.

Thanks for reading if you did,

Cryolast.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

I can talk to them myself, but I would like to see CPT+ take more steps back while commanding in d block and let others command.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Name: MattO

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

Name: Dread

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): SFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words):  I should keep my rank because I like to play on my gensec job than any others because I find it more fun. Another reason is, because I’m also still pretty active on gensec, and is normal the job I will hop on first because I find it fun to talk to everyone in gensec, and work together to hold back massive waves of D class. I also I’m still willing to trainees at anytime need. Another reason Is I’m start to promote people instead of being scared I’ll mess up. I still ready for duty if needed, and Hockey will be coming to a close soon, which means I will be able to be more active for 2 weeks, before Lacrosse starts, then I might be able to make it to meetings anyway because we don’t practice as often and as long. I am also ready to help make RCF great again if I get the position, because it is a little out of date.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Do I need to improve on anything in gensec

Security SGT | JFTO

Name: LoliDealer

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I really enjoy what we do and I want to move up to provide more for this branch and continue to serve

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: I have an LOA because my pc needs replacement parts