Security Roll Call (CLOSED)

Killaz

Security Roll Call
January 14 - January 21
(CLOSED)

It's that time again, general security's roll call.

This roll call will account for your main rank and (if applicable) your FTO rank.

All ranks LCPL through Colonel must respond.

Roll call closes on Tuesday, January 14th at 12pm EST.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE DISCORD OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED REGARDLESS OF YOUR RESPONSE
Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/FskBEhm

Format for Response

Name:

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+):

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

Disclaimer: If you lie about your rank or FTO rank and CMD finds out about it, full removal will be enacted.

Edited by Killaz

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

Name: Sir Cuizine (Nickname In Game: Security CPL Cuizine)

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): Uhh. Not that I know of?

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): Don't think I need to respond to this. If I have to, please @ me. Because i do not want to lose my rank.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None to address. Just let me know if I filled this out incorrectly. 

Name:MAHKOL

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+):N/A

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I do my job and I do it well 🙂

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Nothing of Note

[SCP-RP] Former Security SFTO CPT | D-0792 OPSF 

Name: Twent

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): /

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I have very much enjoyed my time on the server and allot time aside every day to logging on and helping with security.  I didn't expect to enjoy a role playing server when I first started playing, but decided to try it out and I'm having fun spending my time on the server and meeting different players and learning more and more.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Play time may decrease as college and my work as a social worker are once again in full swing.

Name: Phasorb

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): FTO

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: nope.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

Name: Hugo Stiglitz

FTO Rank: Senior Field Training Officer

Why should I retain my rank: In holding this billet and job title of Lieutenant Colonel I would carefully and diligently uphold the standards set by GENSEC command, and to continue in discharging the authority delegated to the rank and grade of Lieutenant Colonel (O-5) as such given to myself by High Command from December 24th, In the year of our lord 2019. As such I will continue steadfast to the mission of properly leading and maintaining the GENSEC Officer Corps, as well as maintaining and effectively overseeing D Block when applicable to do so. Along with these duties I will continue to ascertain that no internal threats of espionage, insurgence, or malpractice finds its way into our selected corps of commissioned officers. By our lord and savior Jesus Christ I solemnly swear to continue upholding these duties as delegated to me by the higher authorities of the general security forces of the Foundation, Come hell or high water so help me God.

405C02CE-9807-4016-A6B3-B722C1B3C1C5.jpeg

Name: Rake

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): SFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Enllisted and NCOs have been doing a great job during the time you were abcent, We had some troubles, but nothing that important. DHOS Alpha and DHOS Matricies have been doinng a good job too, and the same with the rest of command.

Name: Mind

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): HFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I am one of the most active security command members on the server and have a strong understanding of the SOP. I am also the HFTO so I am in charge of maintaining the FTO documents so I believe I am responsible enough for the role I play in GENSEC. I make sure to communicate with the enlisted and NCO's, and answer any questions or concerns they may have. If there is a situation that requires my attention, I will flag up to resolve the issue to the best of my ability. I try to be a fair but strong command member but also want my peers to have a good time in security. I know how to train all ranks SM and below as well as all the subbranches in security. I believe I am a valuable asset to this branch and I have proven it in my commitment to this server which is why I think I should retain my rank as CPT and HFTO.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Could we get some more decorations for bunks and update the information in the training room?

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

Name: Gunther

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): SFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I believe I should retain my rank because I work hard and command Gensec to the best of my abilities. I'm responsible, active, and I don't give up (most of the time), I always put my best foot forward anytime I get on. When I get on, and am in charge, there are a lot of things that I do before anything. If D-Block is overrun, call partial then terminate the D-Class rioting. Then command any and all Gensec to surround the elevators, and to shoot anyone who gets on, I will then rush to the armory to check if its closed, then return back to assist Gensec. As Command, I understand all the responsibilities of my position, and even though one of them led to my demotion, I'm working on improving in that area so it does not happen again. I'm an active member on the Discord, forums, and on the game, as I get on at least once day, even if for a few hours. Whenever people want to be trained for Gensec, or a sub-branch, I train them, so long as the D-Block is calm enough. Adding onto what I said, I've been a Command member for the past 6-7 months and I'm well-versed in what my job is.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Perhaps we do an OFC roll call, just cause we have 377 officers but 99% of them get on more than once.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

BioName: Kilroy

Fto rank: fto

Why should I keep my rank: I love playing and being apart of gensec, everytime I'm on I'm always playing gensec, I have no strikes and I'm in rcf and a fto, I take gensec seriously and dont dick around,  I really want to grow further in security. I joined back in 2018 and I love getting on each day to play,  I want to make a difference in security and I hope one day that I can HOS but I will work hard to be the best that I can be right now. I enjoy being in d block and talking to fellow security, I can be on the server for hours and it will feel like 5 min has passed. I don't mind helping out new enlisted security that are having trouble and I'm always up to train a trainee. I love being apart of security, I plan on staying for a long time and I try to stay active as possible 

Edited by jsygula

Name: N0rth

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): Junior Field Training Officer

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: I hope ya'll having a great day, good to be with ya'll.

Name: Beepis

Concerns or questions: Time being active for me will be reduced because school and work

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

Name: Swivel
Why should you retain your rank: To improve my vocabulary and word bank on RP and learn to deal with conflicts and react quickly to them to resolve issues.
Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Will be inactive some of the time due to finishing up school and attending physical activities.

Name: Ploopster

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  N/A

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP