Midshipman Thermite/ Medical officer app.

Thermite

What is your ingame name?:  Midshipman Thermite 

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116228998

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:  Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Moff (Shadow)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I could bring more troops and Roleplay within medical corps to help them out to train and be the best they can be as a trooper. Also my first Life on this server before coming a 501st commander. I was a Medical SGT before I started going around to test out other battalions. I was a very efficient medical trooper at the time and I still am, but I want to reach bigger heights within this server as a "Naval Medical Officer" to help make medical a better battalion then it already is. Not saying medical is dead what so ever or is bad, just saying there is always room for improvement. Goes for every other battalion within this server aswell. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Like I said , I was the recent 501st commander and current Vice sovereign protector (Kile). I always make sure my men are up to date and are caught up on just about everything that they need to know. I also never allow failure to succeed in a battalion and let keep happening. But however Failure is a good lesson to success. That being said, if something doesn't seem right within a regiment or player, I always check on them and make sure there the best that they can be on behavior. Not helping is like not asking. If you don't need it, don't ask.

Why do you want this rank?: I want to be in this position to prove myself to other people, in on what I can do to help out. I can't stress this enough that I love helping others who really need it. But repeatedly asking for something that you already know the answer to is redundant and a waste of time. Those who waste time and don't use it in a proper manner should be dealt with in a human manner. I wish to keep pushing for dedication and approximation. Meaning that it's not the exact way to get something done. But'll do the job until further notice. Just because something is "good" does not mean it can't be "better" than it previously was,

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To help out medical Corps and evaluate certain issues that arise within it: And help out with battalion growth that'll get more people to join the medical corps. Also push for Improvement if needed badly. Improve the activity that is in medical corps for the troops who were just trained and make sure they are active enough to stay in the battalion. Otherwise no point of wasting that spot/rank, when someone else who is actually willing to do something to help out. 

Edited by ChibiCorbin

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

• Manager
5 minutes ago, Rose said:

Big +Support

Experienced Medic

Dedicated

Very Active

Competent

Genuinely wants to help Medical