Rule Change - Accepted

Ender

What you want to see? - I would like people to able to ask why their staff applications got denied so they could improve and not be confused. 

Why should we add it? -  To help people about applications 

What are the advantages of having this? - helps people

Who is it mainly for? - People applying for staff/ranks

Links to any content - N/A

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

Sometimes there are the obvious reasons such as "you got 20 -supports and 0 +supports" but sometimes the reasons for denial aren't as obvious.

• Like 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+ Support 

I agree, we should be able to reply to people and say "thanks for the advice" or something like that. It would help what you would need to improve on so you can reply and see what you need help on. Also I think this should be for everything so people can help each other if needed.

Edited by Stsin

On 1/15/2020 at 3:41 AM, Stsin said:

+ Support 

I agree, we should be able to reply to people and say "thanks for the advice" or something like that. It would help what you would need to improve on so you can reply and see what you need help on. Also I think this should be for everything so people can help each other if needed.

+Support 

On 1/14/2020 at 4:59 PM, ViperKimg said:

+Support

Sometimes there are the obvious reasons such as "you got 20 -supports and 0 +supports" but sometimes the reasons for denial aren't as obvious.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Most of the time its just a terrible application, depending on the situation it could also be their attitude ingame/forums/discord. Or another possibility is that they could be staff restricted. Many things at least from my experience, I didn't want to put on their app due to the nature of it. However, I never had an issue with talking to a person about why their application was denied and giving them several tips on how to improve it for the next time depending on the waiting period.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

21 hours ago, TurdBerglar said:

Ok so I can lean on both sides of this and am also confused. Would this be put on staff applications after they are responded to? Or is this after applications are responded to and closed and talked in private? I am not sure where you are leaning on this.

Basically, when a staff app is denied you are given a response that includes "Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application."

I'm pretty sure Ender is referring to the fact that he would like this removed so that you may contact someone and have a private conversation about how to improve, etc. 

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 1/26/2020 at 1:10 AM, th3 said:

Most of the time its just a terrible application, depending on the situation it could also be their attitude ingame/forums/discord. Or another possibility is that they could be staff restricted. Many things at least from my experience, I didn't want to put on their app due to the nature of it. However, I never had an issue with talking to a person about why their application was denied and giving them several tips on how to improve it for the next time depending on the waiting period.

-Support

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

I don't really agree on this, the head of staff has other things to attend with other than explaining why someone got denied. It should be pretty obvious of why the a certain person was denied. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

22 hours ago, Calamity said:

I don't really agree on this, the head of staff has other things to attend with other than explaining why someone got denied. It should be pretty obvious of why the a certain person was denied. 

I agree with this, but then again there have been times where I’ve seen someone get all +supports and yes votes but still got denied which has come to confuse me at times. I do agree that HOS is very busy though. I would just contact them after denial as of now.

spacer.png

On 1/15/2020 at 11:41 AM, Stsin said:

+ Support 

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums

If you really want to know, you can message me. I just don't want a hundred PMs a day lol. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor