Sign in to follow this  
NovaCain

Adding more LFS Helicopters

Should this be added?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes!
    • No!

What you want to see? -  More LFS Helicopters.

Why should we add it? - Because most of the Heli's currently are WAC and in my opinion LFS are better/easier.

What are the advantages of having this? - To allow more people to be able to fly LFS helicopters.

Who is it mainly for? - Community

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1963415568https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1716592162&searchtext=LFS+Helicopter

Edited by NovaCain

Honestly by now we should get rid of WAC completely and go full LFS. The take can easily tank out the aircraft now, theyre not as OP

Edited by Androntel

I mean literally all are helicopters are lFS (We really only use one) and the only non LFS helicopter is WAC because it is an attack helicopter. They have already tried to experiment with one LFS attack heli and it was wayyyy to over powered. Anyways +Support I want to see some more LFS helicopters (But only for transport) also this helicopter you linked has already been posted about 

Brigadier General of RU Core & RU DI WiN 

728942406_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).png.434edc315bd69d4af03a43c62cf0e09e.png

5 hours ago, Androntel said:

Honestly by now we should get rid of WAC completely and go full LFS. The take can easily tank out the aircraft now, theyre not as OP

I’m sure we can balance it making the helis spawn with less rockets so it makes it more of a 2 seater and use the gunner seat to actually kill and missiles against tanks and a tank can take out aircraft easily now 1 shot and we could make it either on non donator classes so it makes it much more challenging to get to and actually requires skill to get +support 

+ Support
Right now the tanks are overpowered 
Heli's would allow the air force more time to focus on these tanks

+Support

As long as air vehicles are regulated so they aren’t overpowered, I agree that WAC shouldn’t be used anymore.  WAC is super glitchy and half the time you can’t even fly it.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired CERT Co Commander | | Retired Super Admin

North