Dredgen/Zylos Chief Aviation Officer Application

Dredgen

What is your ingame name?: Ensign Zylo/Dredgen 

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491431877

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Director

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Moff (Shadow)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? As the Director of Aviation I would be able to improve on whatever is yet to be worked on in Starfighters, I can work on flying training with some abilities I have learned as a Pilot, flying strategies that can be used in combat and how to fly a ship for some of the new people. I would also make sure that info such as SOP, Roster, Discord roles/channels, etc are kept up to date at all times. I would also make sure that Pilots are kept in check and active at times and make sure the ones who are not are given a chance to stay active or face removal. I would also make sure that tryouts are done regularly to ensure that the battalion stays active at all times as Starfighters is a main battalion that we need on a ISD. I would also ensure that rules are set in place for people who are flying as there have been some incidents in the past. 
I would not only apply these things to Starfighters but to any other Battalions are that eligible to fly and ensure that they are in good condition to fly. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe I should be trusted for this position due to the fact that I was a former Starfighter Vice Marshall (And Temporary Marshall for a week) before I became the Eighth Brother. I would always make sure pilots understood the rules and I would always help new pilots, as well as enforce rules and put them into place. I also before made strategy's and training's for people to make them better. 
I am responsible with the positions I am given at all times and ensure I do not misuse what position I am. 
I also have plenty of experience in command positions, I am currently as I stated the Eighth Brother for Inquisitors.

Why do you want this rank?: I wan't to earn this rank due to the fact that I believe I have plenty of experience with the responsibility's of being a Starfighter command member. I know the rules and procedures for being in the position and how to actually preform my job correctly. I have also personally wanted to return to my previous position/somewhere close to my previous position in Starfighters and with the new release of Aviation Director I would be near the same position I was formerly in and be able to do mostly what I was able to do before. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of Aviation Director is to assist the Vice Marshall / Marshall with the battalion, whether it be tryouts to bring up the Starfighter population, to training's to improve the current pilots we have to be better for combat, or just simply keeping things up to date in the Battalion. The Aviation Director would be the main factor to keeping the Battalion in top shape and perfect for keeping the Battalion alive.

Edited by Dredgen
Edited the title to the correct position. Anything that says Aviation Director should actually be Chief Aviation Officer, which I will fix soon.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader