Axi Vice Marshall application

gageinator05

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : SF GC Axi 0934

2. What Regiment are you applying for? StarFighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Well Ive felt as gingie being the only marshall it might be difficult so i feel im the next one in line i could help him out keeping all pilots under controll and ive always loved to fly and much more and ive also have been able to deal with people even though i have a high voice and dont accept people mocking making fun of or anything etc. go by and like to make sure the battalion dosent die

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 5 weeks atleast before loa that i just got back from

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? Its to Make sure all pilots are battle ready and dont mess up for when in combat and to keep any pilots that get out of hand out of the sf battalion and its to cordnate the fighters so they are always informed on their current task make sure that everytrooper is covered with air support and made it to the location safley 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Ive been in this battalion for most of my time on the server and its my only life and i felt that i have been doing good at commanding my pilots in the past and have done i feel enough to prove myself

7. How often can you be Online? :

Almost everyday

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Nope i dont have any warns

3 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Inactive

Can be disrespectful

Not enough Effort

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader